  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2981 – 3000 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Praise for LEGO Comic Builder

Those at LEGO Direct, I downloaded the LEGO Comic Builder from the Adventures area on lego.com: (URL) was a Mac version! :-D I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and extent of this free goodie! I quickly created my own colorful cartoon story (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.257)

  Clone-brand CAD package

I spotted (URL) this> more or less by accident while perusing the Cobi website. This is a brand that either uses the same molds as Block-Men or else is directly affiated with that now-defunct brand. Some of the sets look very cool, but unfortunately (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.257)

  It may be 'Hard to Find', but that doesn't mean we have been looking for it!

Noticed that the UK shop.lego.com actually has a set listed under 'Hard to Find' (shop at home exclusives). First time there has been anything on this page. It is a 6110 Solo Sub. Wow! Been looking everywhere for one of those! Not. regards Lawrence (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.257)

  New LEGO Online game(s)

Hi all, I wonder if you have checked the Adventures section of lego.com lately. It can be found at: www.lego.com/adventurers/ You will find some funny new games over there, such as "The Crystal Brick" and others. They are a lot like LEGO Island with (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.adventurers)

lego, com
(score: 3.256)

  Re: new bulkpacks!

(...) What I've noticed in the past with lego.com is that they will often post an item on their site, list it as "Not Available" (usually without a price) and then several days later the items will become "Available Now". Maybe the folks that (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.256)

  Updated Webring Page

In response to learning that the Webring was linked to from LEGO.com, I decided to update the page to reflect current events and inform visitors more about the community. Feedback welcome. (URL) Courtney - tim@zacktron.com (URL) - Centralized LDraw (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.255)

  Re: Radical statement!

(...) 4561 is not between Duplo and "crafstman" trains. It is part of the LEGO System Train theme, designed for children between the ages of 8 and 12. It is not a City Center set. Yes, the front of the engine is formed largely by two specialized (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.255)

  Re: There WILL Be african-american figures in 2001?!? (or will they? 2002?)

(...) The July press release ((URL) a four-year agreement covering the first two HP movies and 9 2001 sets based on the movie adaptation of the first book. Assuming the movies are successful, that Angelina is protrayed the same way in a movie, and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.year.2002)

lego, com
(score: 3.255)

  Children are our role models - a profile of the LEGO Company, 2001

Taken from: (URL) are our role models - a profile of the LEGO Company, 2001 Within very short time, the LEGO brick has twice been named Toy of the Century. Fortune Business Magazine was the first in November 1999; then in January 2000 came the award (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

lego, com
(score: 3.255)

  Re: There is an Advent contest this year at lego.com

(...) Yeah, there's nothing like the feeling you get when you read that email, telling you you've just won your top 5 sets. :) Aahhhh. I think this year's contest will provide better marketing data for LEGO. If they analyze the number of entries (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.255)

  Re: Need a map of LL, CA

(...) Vista USA - a balcony on the roof with concrete floor in the outline of the states, with bricks representing LEGO offices. Its something in the order of a 30x80' rectangle, with a few outcroppings. Great view of the park, and miniland at (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 3.255)

  Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

Hey, is anyone at LEGO Direct gonna step up to the place and field these Mac questions? I don't wanna sound rude, but the message below was posted more than 2 weeks ago...still no reply from anyone at LEGO Direct. I prolly wouldn't even notice, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

lego, com
(score: 3.255)

  Re: shop.lego.com broken?

"lawrence wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:G7rwxt.EsF@lugnet.com... (...) select. (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I am only able to get past the country gateway with Internet Explorer. If I use Netscape it stays on the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.254)

  Re: There is an Advent contest this year at lego.com

I notice that there are only a few flags on the Christmas game on the lego website ... i guess that means Irish lego fans can't join in the fun :( (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.254)

  Re: Old train parts on S@H

(...) Well, I just got off the European S@H customer phone and there I was told that these large wheels WILL be available through shop.lego.com soon! The lady said that the sets are old stock that showed up while clearing up a warehouse. The wheels (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.254)

  Hybrid-pneumatic quadruped

I recently put a hybrid-pneumatic quadruped (Quad_I) up on the Mindstorms site. It might be of interest to the readers of lugnet.robotics.rcx. The URL is (URL) (all one line, if the lugnet server breaks it up). Or you can, of course, go to (URL) and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego, com
(score: 3.254)

  Re: The Toa now officially hit the US

Hi again, sorry, I should have been more precise. What I meant to say is that the main page www.lego.com (right when you enter) announced that the Toa will hit the US by next week. Preorders accepted now on the six heros, to be shipped by 23 May (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 3.253)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) Larry and Todd were specifically referring to the Lego.com *website* in those messages though. From the kids I used to do "Technic class" with, they really loved the Lego website and visited it *a lot*. Between (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.253)

  Lego Teams with ALC to Open Education Centers in North America

(URL) LEGO Group, through its LEGO(R) Education division, has signed an exclusive Master License Agreement with ALC Education Group, LLC of New York to bring the LEGO Education Center concept to the United States and Canada. The LEGO Education (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.mediawatch)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.253)

  Rahi at S@H

Sorry if this is old news, but all of the Rahi are showing up on shop.lego.com. The card games are there too. It says that they will all be shipped by July 2, except the Manas, which will ship by the 18th, and backorders are being accepted. David (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 3.253)

More:  Next Page >>