 Technic / Bionicle / 480
Re: The Toa now officially hit the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 19:55:21 GMT

Hi again,

sorry, I should have been more precise. What I meant to say is that the main
page www.lego.com (right when you enter) announced that the Toa will hit the
US by next week. Preorders accepted now on the six heros, to be shipped by
23 May 2001 already (USD6.99 each). The point is that you'll not have to
wait until August as first announced. Also, the masks are now also listed
for the US (being logged in with a US shopping basket). However, they seem
to get a new set number for the US: #8525. (That's why I crosspost this to
.admin.database). Most probably the package will be different too. However,
click to enlarge the S@H image of 8525 and you'll see that 8530 is printed
on it. That's confusing! The US masks will ship by 17 June 2001 which is
less than a month also. The great mask hunt is ON! (as Michael would say :) )

http://www.lego.com/images/homepage/bionicle0.jpg
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/
http://www.brickmaster.de/lego/bioproducts.htm

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de