 Technic / Bionicle / 479
478  |  480
Subject:
The Toa now officially hit the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 18:59:05 GMT

Hi friends overseas,

seems like the wait for you will soon be over. The LEGO Homepage has just
been updated, have you seen this yet:

http://www.lego.com/images/homepage/bionicle0.jpg
http://www.lego.com/images/homepage/bionicle1.jpg
http://www.lego.com/images/homepage/bionicle2.jpg
http://www.lego.com/images/homepage/bionicle3.jpg
http://www.lego.com/images/homepage/bionicle4.jpg
http://www.lego.com/images/homepage/bionicle5.jpg

And also, you should get the new trading card game in June already (which is
soon), according to the latest advertisements I just uplaoded to Brickmaster:

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/

In case anyone happens to see the Card Game or any other news, please let us
all know. I also updated the products section:

http://www.brickmaster.de/lego/bioproducts.htm

The next weeks are certainly going to be excting.
CU...

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de