  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1121 – 1140 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sigh......

(...) That is a pretty good price for an 8480. For the Americans that's about USD$96 at current rates (I usually convert to USD as that's my benchmark for purchasing LEGO. Pretty sad, but America is the centre of the universe <chuckle snort> ;-) If (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  WANTED: Builders of SF Waterfront!

Dear BayLUG/BayLTC members and friends, This is not an April Fool's joke! As you may know the club is building some modules that represent the San Francisco waterfront. The area covers from PacBell Park, Pier 39, and Fisherman's Wharf around to the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) No. (...) I only know one 0--11-year-old, and he already gets as much Lego as he should from his father. If, hypothetically, I did need to buy a toy for a kid (any age) it would be Lego. (...) A mini catalog in every small Lego set. A medium (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  LEGO Robot Fest: Victoria, BC

From: (URL) News> Girls' robot fest canned By Amy Dove Saanich News Oct 25 2006 (URL) You've never seen Lego move like this. The small robots use more than 500 available pieces to dance, kick and trek their way through obstacle courses - of at least (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes: First off, I just want to say I apologize to John, I think I misunderstood a lot from here, and we had our own disagreements elsewhere. I sincerely apologize to you Johm, and everyone here, for being (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Re: Keynote presentation

Fun stuff and new product/services We have a lot of games out there... Jake has played a lot of them. He even likes some of them. LEGO Star Wars game... it will be different! Some screen shot followed. Very neat graphics, all CG animated. Can't show (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Re: Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay

I've noticed some that buy and turn around and resell the Mindstorms sets on eBay (I'm trying to figure how they profit!). But I have also noticed some, who like me, must be buying for classrooms. There were several auctions where I kept bidding (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  Re: Black Halbards

(...) Correct, I guess I mentioned this in the other post I put up. I go t them at the LEGO Imagineation Center at the Mall Of America in Bloomington, MN. Mike I have found things that are normally only found overseas or at S@H before, although this (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.010)

  RC control

I currently own a Legomindstorms that I'm incorporating with the Lego RC cars. I took the car apart and altered the control board so that it can control two motors. This would allow a radio controlled robot to have full movement through the RC and (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.009)

  Re: Eduardo is out of line (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")

="Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message news:Goszrp.H3J@lugnet.com... (...) important... Ok. (...) though. (...) I don't believe there's a fault in my thinking. I will definitely examine my thinking, but at this point I still (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.009)

  Re: economics of set 3225

(...) While we're being pedantic, it's not TLG that is wrong, it's the US Lego Shop at Home service that is wrong. S@H may be part of TLG but it is not TLG. S@H (and LEGO Systems Inc of North America) seem to make up their own names for things (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.009)

  bad, BAD NEWS!

I regret to inform everyone that Lego WILL NOT be re-releasing any sets. I e-mailed their product services and they said they are not doing such a thing. Sorry to everyone who was going to buy any of the sets;they will not be in North America. (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.009)

  Re: Any HP sets in Canada?

I may have to check my Wal-Mart; I would find that odd, though. Normally, they have the deal with Toys 'R Us; they even get the toys before the Lego store in Mall of America. but, my toy r us doesn't have them in yet, so maybe they worked out a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.ca)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.009)

  Re: An Introduction

(...) Hey Brian! Luckily, the list of LEGO employees posting here seems to be growing. Which I think is good. I've heard that there are some long-time employees from the Mall of America store posting, the new stores in Chicago and New Jersey have a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.lego, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.009)

  Re: robot train banter was (boring) Re: RTLToronto NMRA pictures

(...) I'm not really sure who to side with, here. Let me think. First, the train guys say "ours" (LEGO) are not real trains. So, their 3 inch tall, .000001 horsepower monster IS? Oh, wait, it's just a model. It represents a real train. hmm. So, what (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.009)

  Re: When will the new sets be available outside of North America?

(...) Given that this set has been available in australia for the past few weeks and us ozzies always get lego next to last I would say that it should be available everywhere. (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.009)

  Re: Umm, Legoland CA - are you there? (Re: Announcing the next LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND W

I'm sure they know we want this in America, but I don't think it is possible. Last I knew, all the models for the California Park were being built in England. If this is true then there just aren't any master builder workspaces at the LL CA. And no (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.009)

  Re: Parts Pack Survey

(...) Well here in Canada we have our own Shop@home for the moment. I purchased about $125 worth of Technic service packs a couple months ago. As some have stated, there are many problems with service packs. Many won't buy them, because they just (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.009)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes: <snip> (...) Things are falling into place nicely for the kid's play area at SuperTrain2001. If I haven't told you already, it is the largest train show in Canada, and in the top ten for North America. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.009)

  Re: Australian Millenium Falcon Release Date and $$$ = IMPORTING necessity

(...) Actually, LEGO is produced all over. Denmark, Switzerland, and the US. Different pieces are built at different factories. If I am not mistaken, Switzerland deals especially with TECHNIC, the US with SYSTEM and MINDSTORMS, and Denmark with all (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.009)

More:  Next Page >>