 Robotics / 3321
3320  |  3322
Subject:
RC control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 06:39:45 GMT

I currently own a Legomindstorms that I'm incorporating with the Lego RC cars.
I took the car apart and altered the control board so that it can control two
motors.  This would allow a radio controlled robot to have full movement
through the RC and have an additional 3 inputs through the RCX box.  My plan
was to produce two of these which could be used in Lego robot war competitions
similar to "Robotwars".

Here's the problem:  I bought two of the RC cars and they both are on the same
frequency.  Are all of the Lego cars on the same frequency all throughout North
America or is it possible to buy two of differing frequency?

Also:  I own an 8880 Super Car model.  I'm looking for the suspension system
only (wheels, rims, shocks, rods, specialty parts, etc.) from that set.
Anybody have any leads?

Thanks
Rod

smile lots