  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Taun taun attempt

Well after seeing the Taun taun at the Mall of America display I got the urge to try to make my own. Check it out at (URL) and click on the lego link then the taun taun link. Let me know what you think. Gauz (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.014)

  Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)

(...) There's a difference: no one is forcing workers in China to go work for these factories. In fact, the hierarchy in China as far as desirable places to work: American company European company Japan/Korean company (a perceived step down to this (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.014)

  Brickworld Announcement - Area Attractions and Food

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> Do you have an NLSO (non-Lego significant other)? Do you have kids that need more to do than look at Lego over a warm summer weekend? Do you want to attend Brickworld, but are afraid you might be trapped at a hotel, (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 5.014)

  Re: Where are the 2003 Lego retail catalogs?

(...) I just opened a <set:7415 Areo Nomad> and got a catalog. Too bad it was a 2002 catalog. :-( Me thinks LEGO might not of had the catalogs printed in time for the first 2003 sets in North America. Jude (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.014)

  This year's lego line-up

Whilst reading the post in lugnet.annouce about the availability of the Dino and Viking sets in Europe and North America, I had to wonder - where does that leave us? Will we just not get any of the sets locally? Has anyone heard anything yet? cheers (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.014)

  algorithimo 2 a missão

Finalmente estou cadastrado no grupo...então posso mandar um email decente... Vamos ao meu problema... Esotu montando um robo com sistema aleatorio de pesquisa ( aleatorio pq o outro que montei era usando um sistema mais preciso) porem eu não (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.pt)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.014)

  RE: End of Mindstorms :-( - I'm very skeptical

Consider that the FIRST LEGO League registered the following number of teams so far this Challenge Season: NORTH AMERICA 3.359 teams registered SCANDINAVIA 325 teams registered GERMANY 94 teams registered UNITED KINGDOM 92 teams registered FRANCE 52 (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.014)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) I've just seen some very strange answers to this question. Jesse, I think what you've written comes closest to the truth. Eric Kingsley was pretty close to the mark too. Coming from the UK, I think that yes it is true that *in general* many (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.014)

  The way we were: January, 1994

I just read through the first month of postings to rec.toys.lego (January 1994) and was amused and impressed by some of the things I read. There were many "firsts" of discussions that seem to be ongoing up to the present. I thought it might be (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.014)

  Re: Calling Frank and Lego Direct Out! (was Re: Puerto Bonita)

(...) Yes, I *was* starting to wonder about that! :-) Glad to know you're back to your irascible self, it wasn't the same with the new you around. In defense of Frank, I know he's trying to build up a rather large fleet for the pirate game at (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.014)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1231ab1ddc6...net.com... (...) New (...) I know :( I wish we could change that, but it would take one heck of a lot of re-education. But the insult remains the same. I don't think (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.013)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) <snip> (...) provides a (...) I'm with Richard on that one. In the UK we pay the equivalent of about $5 a gallon. People here do complain about the huge petrol tax here but I'd say it's fair. Driving *DOES* damage the environment. You drive a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.013)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) do (...) Oh yes - much of Europe has awful problems with prejudice. I wouldn't say most people in the UK have a very good impression of Serbs either :) Possibly the difference is - at least in the case of gays - that by and large mainstream (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.013)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote in message news:MPG.122bb3a6c8e...net.com... (...) $1.25/gal (...) Yanks? Dems fightin' words. Yankees live up north above Kentucky and Virginia, Southerners live down south. And Westerners live on the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.013)

  RE: Design Problem

The drop zone ride in the Great America ride across the street uses magnetic effects, without mechanic contact. Not reproducible with Lego... Braking the fall directly is probably not easy. I'd look into intalling something on the lower part of the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.013)

  Sam or Baron?!

I know everyone in America has noticed this. In the Dino Island theme, S@H and Lego Mania Magazine both refer the Baron Von Baron (Mr. Hates) minifig is the Sam Sinister (Slyboots) minifigure! It does not make any sense! "Baron Von Baron" is now (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.013)

  Deals at Mall of America

This is my first post and after reading about deals at Walmart and Target thought it would be a good time to post something. About a week ago I made a visit to the Lego Imagination Center at the Mall of America in the Twin Cities and discovered (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.013)

  Site Updated/Move

I've updated my SW Lego page with pictures of my revised Imperial Shuttle, the Emporer's Throne Room, and instructions on how to build a Probot based on one seen in the Star Wars Lego display at the Lego Imagination Center at The Mall of America. (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.013)

  Velux set 1854 available!

This set is now available from Velux in the US! See the set at (URL) before reading the below and blindly sending money off, I suggest you email Sharmin and verify that they will sell to you, and that they do have enough stock. The limit is 3 per (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.013)

  Re: RIS software in English?

I haven’t seen any downloads, and I’ve looked (but the LEGO sites is unfriendly in that regard). However, you can purchase the software for $19.99, plus shipping (about $3), from the LEGO site. If there is a download from the LEGO site, I'd be (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.013)

More:  Next Page >>