 Robotics / 17911
Re: RIS software in English?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 13:00:37 GMT

I haven’t seen any downloads, and I’ve looked (but the LEGO sites is
unfriendly in that regard).  However, you can purchase the software for
$19.99, plus shipping (about $3), from the LEGO site.

If there is a download from the LEGO site, I'd be interested also.
(I've purchased 6 copies of the software as upgrades.)

Liz B

Teacher/Coach
CyberStorm Robotics Class and FLL Team
Sports for the Mind for Lubbock Homeschoolers

I have succeeded to buy a RIS 2.0 package, mainly for teaching
my children. However the software that comes with the package
(the children's graphical interface) is in German.

Do you know a web place where I can download the English version...?

----
God bless America!