 Star Wars / 7432
7431  |  7433
Subject:
Site Updated/Move
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 05:18:04 GMT

I've updated my SW Lego page with pictures of my revised Imperial Shuttle, the
Emporer's Throne Room, and instructions on how to build a Probot based on one
seen in the Star Wars Lego display at the Lego Imagination Center at The Mall
of America.  This is probably the closest to an "official" probot, until
TLG brings one out in a set.  The site has also moved servers, I got fed up
with xoom so I moved to freeservers.  The new address for my SW Lego site is:
http://hobartrus.freeservers.com/lego/sw

I plan on putting a redirector on my xoom site as soon as xoom allows uploads
again.  The new server seems pretty good for a free server, and I picked up a
digital camera, so I expect to be updating my site frequently.  Expect pics of
some non-SW Space MOCS, as well as some other projects I have in mind.  The new
pictures of my Imperial Shuttle are already outdated - It's a work-in-progress
I guess...<G>   I also have some new never before seen mini-figs and droids
that I'm going to put up soon.  Anyway, hate to ramble on Lugnet... :)  Drop by
and check the site out.  Please report any broken links as I haven't had time
to test the site yet.

-Bryan
http://hobartrus.freeservers.com/lego/sw