 Star Wars / 7435
Re: Site Updated/Move
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 14:53:34 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
I've updated my SW Lego page with pictures of my revised Imperial • Shuttle, the
Emporer's Throne Room, and instructions on how to build a Probot

<snip>

-Bryan
http://hobartrus.freeservers.com/lego/sw

<whine> But I don't have any of those 2x2 horiz. "wheel" parts! </whine>

Is there a small set that has those in black? I suppose I could get some
from Baylit.

~Mark