 General / 40358
Re: Where are the 2003 Lego retail catalogs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 23:40:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Arrighi writes:
Hello everyone,

I have purchased a few of the new 2003 sets just to get copies of the retail
catalog.  For some reason, such catalogs were not included with the larger
kits I bought, and I'm just curious if there is a reason for this.  I know
that in the past, catalogs were traditionally only included with sets that
cost $15 or more (and sets under this price range simply included a
pamphlet/brochure that outlined TLC sets on a smaller scale).  Since I
bought the new NBA Challenge ($49.99) and the ultimate NBA arena ($74.99), I
should have received 2003 catalogs, but neither set included one.

Has Lego stopped making these catalogs?  Any information you have is greatly
appreciated as I love collecting these almost as much as the sets themselves!

Regards,

Michael

I just opened a Areo Nomad and got a catalog. Too bad it was a
2002 catalog. :-(

Me thinks LEGO might not of had the catalogs printed in time for the first
2003 sets in North America.

Jude