  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Windturbine: Kitchener-Waterloo/St Jacobs

In addition to the ~3 m turbine someone has erected in their backyard visible from my apartment building, I discovered a nice turbine about 5 km from the St Jacob's Farmer's Market (home of Bricks and Blocks). (3 URLs) no idea the history of it, all (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Basic Training: Does Selling LEGO® Creations = Trademark Infringement?

This is from Entrepreneur.com website. I thought this might be interesting for LEGO fans around the world. Basic Training: Does Selling LEGO® Creations = Trademark Infringement? Q.: Just wondering if my kids can sell their LEGO creations online? I”m (...) (14 years ago, 20-Aug-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours

(...) <snip> I too have a moonbase module in progress (actually, there is no progress. Evidently there is some sort of blacktailed, jumping fleebnork that makes it's residence on the property and the environmentalists have called for a halt in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: FOTY, at least for me.

(...) Well others have said it but I think it bears repeating, I'm not sure I'd characterise taking advantage of a price in the system that the system chose to assign as theft. He did nothing to interfere with Target's knowledge of their prices or (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Possession

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:HGrsA7.BA2@lugnet.com... (...) animated (...) own it (...) friend (...) seeing as (...) the (...) A fascinating case. Personally, I say you own it since you payed money for it, but I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: A Day in the Life (was:Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses_

(...) Yup, it's a darn shame that he put money into a non-licensed product that so took the world by storm that while it was still fairly obscure it ranked as the top selling ACTION FIGURE line (beating Star Wars, Power Rangers, etc.), all by (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Howto on : BFC "Hold" on 47457.dat

I got an e-mail notice that a review of 47457.dat revealed BFC errors. I really don't know how to check for BFC compliance. All I did was to turn the part around to see if any of it was red. I know there's a caveat that some lines bleed red. I (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) That's because they can't cash in on it. I can see some of the courtroom proceedings now: Defendant: "Well there wasn't a meter when I got there, your honor." Judge: "No meter at all? We have other parking tickets dated that day for that (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Some Lego buying stats

Thank you very much for the inputs Maggie..:-) (...) Actually, although we (me and my wife) earn quite above the average in Turkish terms, (minimum legal wage is 107 million TL here, and 1 USD=1.25 million TL), I think it does not buy us a decent (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Lego Good, SONY BAD!

An article in the LA times mentions the Lego company stance on Mindstorms fan software development, as a counterpoint to the Sony stance. Sony is cracking down on fans' who modify or make competing development environments for its robotic dog, Aibo. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!

(...) That's right. I know I've mentioned it in previous debates, and I thought I'd re-mentioned here, but apparently I hadn't. (...) This dredges up math classes that I haven't had in well over a decade, so forgive me if my answer isn't rock-solid. (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  RE: true realtime event?

It's not a true realtime interrupt. Some events may be recognized immediately (e.g. a new "mailbox" message, and some may be recognized on a 100 millisecond background scan (e.g. a "click" event). The event monitoring code does not put the task into (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  7777 Redux Contest

Well... since Rob seems to have achieved his goal of breathing some life into .trains I'll copy this here too. There was a time when LEGO released books of ideas, when trains were a flagship property, when a LEGO license was something you used to (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: LEGO® Group wins lawsuit in Finland

(...) **snip** This is great news! A bootleg clone brand on the market cheapens the very notion of legitimate and compatible building bricks. I'm pleased that LEGO has won against Biltema and, by extension, Coko in yet another ruling. The issue, as (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: galactica news (Re: Viper)

(...) I think hiring Hatch to reprise his role can only help. But we must know one thing: despite how much he's done to revive BG and even though he's part of the original cast, Hatch is merely a spokesperson type for Universal Pictures, which (...) (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: What Censorship Isn't

(...) Nope. The child and parents can still read the book at the local library or at the bookstore or even online. The private school is choosing not to carry a particular book on private property, which isn't censorship. Suppose I write a book that (...) (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Sydney Studs Meet this Sunday 13 March

Hi Legophiles! Here are the details for this weekends ‘Studs’ meeting on Sunday 13th March. 10 am - 5 pm, BBQ lunch and swimming pool provided. Please bring any particular beverages you enjoy, swimmers and a towel Richard has suggested a space (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

(...) or (...) she (...) neccessary (...) I don't remember for sure but I don't think she was acquitted. (...) It has happened before. You won't find this in any paper... I know a women who's 70something year old neigbor was sentenced to 25 years in (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  GFLTC at the Scale Rail Train Show - Nov. 26-27, 2005

For Immediate Release Contact: Robin Werner robinw A-T gfltc D-O-T org FORT MYERS, FLORIDA - The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) is proud to announce its participation in the Scale Rails Holiday Train Show this November 26-27, 2005 at the (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

  Re: My School of Design and Architecture

(...) Not always true. Pieces that have the "hollow" studs can't say LEGO on them for obvious reasons. Ditto plates, which have no studs. Usually the word LEGO is somewhere on the underside of the piece in those cases. It can be quite hard to find (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

all, property
(score: 3.026)

More:  Next Page >>