 Local / Australia / 13178
13177  |  13179
Subject:
Sydney Studs Meet this Sunday 13 March
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 22:05:03 GMT

Hi Legophiles!

Here are the details for this weekends ‘Studs’ meeting on Sunday 13th March.
10 am - 5 pm, BBQ lunch and swimming pool provided.  Please bring any
particular beverages you enjoy, swimmers and a towel

Richard has suggested a space theme, 350 points per team - hope that's OK with
everyone and you all have enough pieces to field a platoon or two of star
troopers, laser Mechs and Warhammer 40k or Starwars look-a-likes.

The battlefield is built on an 8 x 4 table with a variety of terrain (yes its
all done in LEGO!) and is awaiting some friendly bloodshed.

How do you get to the table of death / victory.  Our address is “Wraubanlea” (on
the front fence) St Johns Rd, Maraylya. If you are coming from Sydney, drive
through Dural on Old  Northern Rd, left into Cattai Ridge Rd, approx 10 mins
drive along here (depending on how fast you drive), after you cross a small
bridge, up the  hill, turn right into St Johns Rd (our street).  Proceed along
until a sharp left bend - take this, then turn immediately right.  Our property
is the first on the LHS of the road with the post and rail fence, - look for
alpacas grazing.

If you like use the M2, exit at Windsor Rd, turn right and proceed along Windsor
Rd until you reach the turn off on your right to Maraylya at Boundary Rd, travel
to end and turn Right, St Johns Rd is 1st street on the left.

Give us a call if you get lost!

Gregory's street directory map reference: map 95 (in my 1999 edition anyway)

Please let me know if you, and how many family members, are attending for catering purposes. phone 02-4573-6045. e-mail robb@mcgowen.com

Don’t forget to bring any other LEGO bits and pieces you have that may be of
interest to other members.

Robb McGowen.