 Local / Australia / 13217
Re: Next Studfest, WH40k?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 03:40:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Robb McGowen wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote more about the last fest.
Resist the lure of Chaos! Do not mix the materials blessed by the
Emperor with the base stuff of the Ruinous Powers!

Ooops.  Too late.

http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/035.htm

;-)

James (who has more shoulderpads than an 80's retro disco)

Mmmmmm.  Might be able to help you out there.

Hi guys,

We have been accepted to hold a LEGO Wargamming Stand at Leviathon Quakers Hill
NSW on 23rd April.  Setup can be done on Friday till 5pm, however I will still
be on the Gold Coast till Fri night.

If anyone wants to set up Friday you can use my bricks to build a landscape
(you'll need a trailer!) or we can set up as the weekend starts on Saturday
morning.  Neil and I will be there and it would be great to have the rest, or as
many as pos, NSW members there.

Demonstration games using Starwars, Warhammer and an historical theme (French
Richie) would be good.  There will also be room for static displays of your best
models and maybe we could run a clinic teaching about creating with our
favourite medium.

Let me know who's in.  Robb.

Count me in :-)

I can bring the Warhammer dudes (obviously), some Napoleonic Prussians and
Brickish, maybe some (MB) Vietnam and Desert Storm.  Might be worthwhile to have
a serious conversation about terrain (and how to get some altitude about it :-).

Maybe a ship with dock scene, unloading the troops...

Nice work Robb.

Richard
Still baldly going...