 Local / Australia / 13179
Re: Sydney Studs Meet this Sunday 13 March
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:49:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Robb McGowen wrote about the next Sydney Fest.

Port Block Yards are sending two squads, and a Gunship, and the Especially Cross
Piratical Space Dudes are sending 2 squads as well (so, spare armies if you just
want to come along and play ;-).

The current draft of my stat sheet is here,
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/SS2005.xls in excel.  Help yourself and
feel free to point out things that are wrong, or out of date :-)

My boys can't make it, but I'll see you there.

LMK if you want me to bring the minifig scale ship built on the SW RBR...

Richard
Still baldly going...