 Local / Australia / 13180
Re: Sydney Studs Meet this Sunday 13 March - Woo Hoo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:44:44 GMT

Much thanks to Robb, Lee(sp) and Lachlan, who hosted todays fest.

Great to meet new prospective devotee Neil, and to catch up with James after
what seems like forever.

Great also to be on the winning side of BrikWars after what felt like forever.
Its been a long time since the Especially Cross Piratical Dudes had an outing,
gosh but did they cause a happy ruckus today.

Lots of models to look at, for mine, I particularly liked James' Warhammer style
space marines (including tanks and speeders), and Richie's new sailing ship,
complete with authenticly sloped decks, worthy detailing and design around the
stern, and his new two-scurvies-abreast boats.

Top marks also to Robb for first class terrain - I don't think I have ever
played on a fully baseplated area that large, and with that much interesting
foilage and terrain elements.

Cool all round really :-)

Looking forward to the next one already.  World War One!  Never tried that
before!  Or maybe Warhammer depending on how the Quakers Hill gamers fest
possibility pans out...

Richard
Still baldly going...