  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 961 – 980 of about 136000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RFC: An Alternative..

(...) Which flow of money? Apart from the minimal tax (admistration+State Responsibility fees (which pays for national defence and other things of that nature)), the flow of money is entirely up to the aggregate group. Ie, a community, town, region, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.533)

  A Clarification on My earlier posting.

Regarding my earlier messages. Sorry! I was wrong in a number of respects :- ( <SNIP> (...) In Additon LUGNET Terms of use (quoted in context here) clearly state: ' 7. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

all, rights
(score: 2.532)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) Well I never claimed to be dogmatic about anything :) I took the (URL) quiz and I have edged closer to the Libertarian and Moderate spheres, but it still labels me left-liberal. (Personal Self Gov 80%, Economic Self Gov 40%) * Businesses and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.532)

  What is Microfig?

Hey all, I actually do know what microfig scale is...actually before I heard anyone on here talk about microfig scale I was building microfig spaceships (can I like, calim rights to this or something) etc....but I'm just wondering if there has been (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.532)

  Group coalescing (was: Re: It's time to get rid of my Technic Collection)

(...) Oopsy, I almost forgot -- I know the answer to the second part of that question... Yes, the News-by-Mail facility has the collapsing/coalescing property. In fact, since all the mailing list messages sent by the server come to you at a single (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

all, property
(score: 2.532)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

Mr L F Braun wrote a truly epic story. It needs a bit of a beginning. How about..... So, at the height of their (John E. and Aurora's) success, while Waite is broken and penniless having blown his not inconsiderable fortune in vain (and often comic) (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

all, rights
(score: 2.532)

  Re: An Alternative..

Richard, I am not being argumentative just for the sake of it. I am truly having difficulty seeing your side of this, and as is usually the case, wondering why you can't see mine. I made some replies below that I would like you to look at. I am (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.532)

  Re: An Alternative..

(...) I'll give it my best go. (...) I agree - because once you have Social Groupings that organise their own affairs independently, there won't be *MUCH* that you'd need *EVERYONE* to vote on at one time? (...) Well, if that means that you think my (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.532)

  Re: First NELUG Jambalaya Box (Mini-Fig's)

(...) I think for now this will be something we do at meetings but like I said if meetings get going in other locations then the box could travel to those locations as well. For example you are most likely to attend a Vermont meeting if one is held. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

all, property
(score: 2.532)

  Re: True Right Wing Fascists

(...) That's great. (...) (I had to type this twice now, since Netscape crashed) I have never said that *all* environmentalists are worshipping earth pagans. I remember saying some are, however. I think it is funny, though, that extremists that are (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.531)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

<3885C764.F1AF855@eclipse.net> <FoLCpu.CzB@lugnet.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit (...) In many (but not all) cases - yes. (...) OK, I'm in your scenario now. People dying as a result of _anything_ is (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.531)

  Who has a great MOC lego game?

I'm toying with creating my own lego game in the spirit of monopoly (in a round about way), using the tiles in my kitchen as the game board. I don't have a website of my own but was interested if anyone had created some fun basic (read: non role (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

all, property
(score: 2.531)

  Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

You know Scott, I really don't get you sometimes. My post was mildly derogatory to a faceless group - not to you - and you completely took it as an attack. (...) You're welcome to believe what you want. That's fine. I don't happen to believe the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.531)

  Re: Trying to understand

Dan, (...) How can requiring gun manufacturers, providing this gun lock, making the consumer pay more (I don't care how "cheap" it is, this is used for taxes as well, and I don't buy it), and them going in the trash, going to solve anything? Bad (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.531)

  Re: Who oversees the rec.toys.LEGO newsgroup?

Ugh...too much work and not enough Lugnet makes Pete a dull boy. I'm actually enjoying this discussion so forgive me if it appears we're flogging a dead horse. (...) So to draw a longish bow do you believe we should expose kids to absolutely (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.531)

  Re: IP (was: Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?)

I have to think more about the rest of your post but I did just want to point out: (...) That isn't quite what I mean here. Unless Cisco has invented the entire notion of routing based on IP packets, which I highly doubt (seems to me to have been (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.531)

  Re: New mod to double decker passenger train

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:388CDC3B.3A3FC2...est.net... (...) ends up (...) proportioned. (...) leader of (...) track (...) rights we (...) If we went with strictly the track guage, then we will be destined to problems of (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

all, rights
(score: 2.530)

  Re: Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car

(...) I'll (...) etc, (...) way to (...) we (...) I would guess that we would have some form of isolation from everyone, since these items are not glued together and are not the property of Lego. Of course, they will have plenty of replacement parts (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

all, property
(score: 2.530)

  Re: WB store sale

Yes, but... Companies that hide behind "we goofed up" are within their rights. They're just not as well regarded as those that stand behind their offers. Ali V. told me of a tale... seems he had found a store that sold 4558s in Japan somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

all, rights
(score: 2.530)

  Re: Who oversees the rec.toys.LEGO newsgroup?

Wow, hasn't taken long for this hot potato to bounce out of the oven again. No sense in missing out on all the fun of the discussion, so here's my two minifigs worth (Star Wars, ofcourse!) (...) I'm with you there. Far too many arguments have got (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.530)

More:  Next Page >>