  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 841 – 860 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: This is where I actually want a gun

(...) HA, don't let the Libs hear you say that;-) (...) But herein lies the rub. Does the punishment fit the crime? A 3 time drug abuser can get about the same length sentence (depending upon the ages of the criminals-- hey, life is only so long). (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set

(...) Not exactly. More like it IS everything else. Any right I recognise, ultimately, is a property right or can be reduced to one. (...) Well, here we go round the mulberry bush again, :-) but as I stated in the past, I don't accept the above as a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Once again, even with all our problems, Canada--a great place to live...

(...) What makes the court decision remarkable is that they actually made a decision that's rational, instead of politically expedient. You may have found the writing sub-par, but then you may not know the actual author of the article, Rachel Sa. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.896)

  Re: To change the tune...

By and large, I agree with DaveK's attack on our president. He lied to us and I believe, still, that he is a bad man. But that doesn't change the fact that Saddam Hussein is also a bad man. Really bad! I do believe that the world is a better place (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.895)

  Peanuts on Airplanes (was Re:Skin)

(...) So this is an interesting example, because the negative effects are pretty well understood, and the costs of an alternative are pretty well understood. Of course what may not be so understood is how many other substances can cause fatal (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.895)

  Re: Once again, even with all our problems, Canada--a great place to live...

(...) Well, before we get into what I personally consider decent, the Ontario courts ruled a while back that the exposure of breasts in certain public areas (basically any public area where, say, a man can legally go topless) is decent, and is now (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.895)

  Re: Corporal punishment (was rah rah, canada!

(...) There are two basic thrusts that I'll take with this. First, and what I expect to me more convincing/interesting to the "pro-spank" or "parents' rights" crowd, is that it produces long-term deleterious motivational effects. It seems that (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.895)

  Re: Skin (was: Re: Once again, etc.)

(...) But you're making a ridiculous comparison. An action by a person that produces a substantially unhealthy state for others is very different than one who does not. The occurrances of people reacting to the sight of a naked body, even a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.895)

  Re: Skin (was: Re: Once again, etc.)

(...) Marriage is also a formal statement of interpersonal committment, and the legal recognition of marriage entitles the spouse to benefits and responsibilities not available to non-spouses. (...) No need for that; many same-sex couples already (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.895)

  Re: Corporal punishment (was rah rah, canada!

What follows is not my best writing... I used a lot of that up today working on deliverables for my client and for BrickFest PDX. But it's a great topic and I wanted to take one more swing before I went to bed... (...) I know Chris didn't completely (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.895)

  Re: Ikros and Copyright Infringement

(...) I believe the 20% rule applies to all parts of the music, not just the piece as a whole. Cutting out every fifth part doesn't count. If you use just the drum line, that drum line would still have to be 20% different (and yes, "20%" is tricky (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 0.894)

  Re: Disclaimer

(...) Here is a "can disclaimer" that I use on all of my BIs. Note that I DO NOT SELL my BIs DISCLAIMER All content is provided as is, with no warranty stated or implied regarding the quality or accuracy of any content.  All trademarks, service (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst, FTX)

all, property
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) I still would like to respect the author's choice not to have the raw DAT code posted, it is after all his/her property. -Orion (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, property
(score: 0.893)

  Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:K6D96D.Ews@lugnet.com... (...) I don't know about the whole color thing but your post makes me think of an interesting point. Just how exactly is LDRAW supposed to handle displaying the (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

rights
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Disclaimer

(...) Off course! You might have to edit it so that instead of using A&M LWorks it says something like "author". I think this version might help you and could be used by all on the BI portal. DISCLAIMER Definitions (a) "Author" means copyright owner (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst, FTX)

all, property
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Disclaimer

(...) Agreed. I'm not allowed to let anyone else borrow the instructions I bought (play with my toy)? Yeah, right. It's my toy...license be darned. "sub-assemblies cannot be copied and used in another set of instructions without the authors written (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst)

all, property
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts?

(...) In general, no. But in your case, I suspect there is a problem. Not with LDraw/MLcad, but with the fact that you are modeling a toy with its own copyright and trademark issues. I don't think that Robotech toys or other products are currently (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

rights, property
(score: 0.891)

  FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!

FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!! [ note: long ] Some of you may know, but I believe that most Lugnetter’s do not know, that I was involved in a major motor vehicle accident in December 2000. I have not felt the need to broadcast this information until (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny) !!

all, rights
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Voluntary, private discrimination (Was: Disparicies in Sentencing)

(...) Just trying to inject a little levity, Scott, which Sproat riffed on. I wouldn't interpret that post as anything other than as a response to me, so if you want to be annoyed, be annoyed at me. As to the more substantive issues, hey I like to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights, property
(score: 0.890)

  Problems with creation of images

Hi all, Recently I got an E-mail from someone who cannot create images with MLCad. He gets the error message: Failed to create the file! Whatever the problem is, it is not his PC, OS, version, harddisk space, user rights, etc. Does anyone have an (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

all, rights
(score: 0.890)

More:  Next Page >>