 Instructions / 589
Re: Disclaimer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:25:42 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Steven Lane wrote:
   In lugnet.inst, Ahui Herrera wrote:

   Here is a “can disclaimer” that I use on all of my BIs. Note that I DO NOT SELL my BIs

Disclaimer text snipped

That’s brilliant. That’s what I wanted all along. Can I use it? and can I add it to the Brick instruction Portal resource page?

Steve

Off course! You might have to edit it so that instead of using A&M LWorks it says something like “author”.

I think this version might help you and could be used by all on the BI portal.

DISCLAIMER

Definitions (a) “Author” means copyright owner of the document you are downloading (b) “document” means any type of file you download from this website that conveys how to make LEGO® building instructions.

All content is provided as is, with no warranty stated or implied regarding the quality or accuracy of any content. All trademarks, service marks, and copyrights are property of their respective owners. LEGO is a registered trademark of the LEGO Company which does not own endorse this document.

Please note that each document is copyrighted by individual authors. This means that each author is allowing you to ONLY print or download their document for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, alter or delete any copyright or trademark notices. Furthermore no author is authorizing you to transmit, republish, or distribute either in whole or any part of this document for commercial or public use.

Each author retains full and complete title to all material in their document(s) and the sale, distribution, or reproduction of anything contained herein may constitute copyright or trademark infringement. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed in the document(s) are registered and unregistered trademarks of each author, its affiliates, and others.

Nothing contained on the document(s) should be construed as granting by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed without the written permission of each individual author. Each author will endeavor to make sure the information on each document is current and correct.

However, no author guarantees that there will be no errors or omissions: the information is provided in an “AS IS” condition, and no author, either expressly or impliedly, warrant the use thereof. No liability is assumed for any incidental, direct, indirect, or consequential injury or damages from your use or reliance of this document. Note in particular that no author assumes responsibility or liability for damages to your computer, software, or peripheral equipment that may occur due to computer “viruses” or other harmful elements that may be transmitted as a result of your accessing, downloading, or other use of or contact with the BI Portal Web Site or any links to other websites, severs, or any information holding equipment and the materials contained on them.

In other words, your use of this document is at your own risk. Each author reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement at any time. All opinions expressed here are our own, no one else sponsors nor endorses this document.

ps. Feel free to edit for grammar error or other things. Hope to see something similar to it on BI soon.

ps2. You should know best then to ask for things on LUGNET. =) It always becomes a “here is my opinion but no alternative solution” posting. =)

-AHui

A&M LWorks

A&M Productions