 Instructions / 586
Re: Disclaimer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 21:35:43 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Steven Lane wrote:

In essence, this "non-lending"
qualification implies that the buyer of the instructions must not allow the
completed model to be viewed by anyone who might be able to reconstruct the
model by sight.

Now your just being daft, and anyway these viewers cannot see the interior of
the model.

Sir, I was being daft long before this conversation began!  8^)

Actually, I think my point is worth exploring.  If I view your model and am able
to reproduce it with a fair degree of accuracy, would you object if I sold it as
my design?  After all, I could always claim that I hadn't copied your design,
since I couldn't see the interior...

Dave!