  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 401 – 420 of about 136000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Open Source and Open Content licenses have similar goals but different structures because of the focus of the license. I'm still unclear about what control you are referring to here thay may need to be relaxed. Do Todd and Suz own all the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

all, rights
(score: 4.046)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

First thing I can't believe this was posted on Lugnet. If you had a problem with me Sonnich Jensen, you should of taken it up with me personally. Now if I took too long on deciding to purchase from you then you should of said that you would like to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

all, rights
(score: 4.046)

  How did I become a BLOC member?

Upon seeing the formation of the new LUGNET group for BLOC, I decided to visit BLOC's web page to check for events and such. Imagine my surprise when I found my name on the members list! Now, don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining. I was going to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)

all, rights
(score: 4.043)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Hey, your mileage may vary. (...) [Mommy, Mommy -- Richard won't play fair! Make him stop, Mommy!] ass (às) noun plural asses (às´îz) 1. Any of several hoofed mammals of the genus Equus, resembling and closely related to the horses but having (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

all, rights
(score: 4.043)

  an idea for lego: A set design contest

Here is basicly how it would work. Lego would: 1.set constraints on the design (size, number of pieces, theme etc) and 2.would provide a list of "approved" pieces that can be used in the design (which would be a "cut down" version of the master list (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

all, rights
(score: 4.042)

  Re: IMPORTANT: June Event Proposals

"Rob Stehlik" <Robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G946z5.EBu@lugnet.com... (...) entering Yay! Dragster sounds like so much FUN! It has so much potential for CATASTROPHIC FAILURE, "The Best Kind!" * I was thinking more about the concept of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, rights
(score: 4.041)

  Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test

Working code using a counter. /* * lstop8.nqc - Line and Wall avoider * * Copyright (C) 2000 James Pritchard * * Date: 08-May 2000 * * * The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License * Version 1.0 (the "License"); you may not (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

all, rights
(score: 4.041)

  Virtual LEGO Chapter 3 available for download as PDF

The publisher of the popular new book Virtual LEGO: The Official LDraw.org guide to LDraw Tools for Windows, by Tim Courtney, Steve Bliss, and Ahui Herrera, has authorized LUGNET to distribute a sample chapter of the book as a (URL) PDF> document. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.books, FTX) !

all, rights
(score: 4.038)

  Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution

(...) It is necessary to distinguish between "scientific proof" and "literal proof" in this context. Scientific proof is established when all observable data are consistent with theory and prediction. Literal proof is established only when something (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 4.037)

  Re: Misnomer: we are all Lego collectors!

(...) Again, from Dictionary.com: col·lect1 (k-lkt) v. col·lect·ed, col·lect·ing, col·lects v. tr. 1. To bring together in a group or mass; gather. 2. To accumulate as a hobby or for study. 3. To call for and obtain payment of: collect taxes. 4. To (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 4.037)

  Re: Contributer Agreement Version 3

(...) Orion: I'm not a lawyer, but I'll give you my opinion for what it is worth... In my opinion, the problem is that LDraw.Org has no legal authority to change a part license unless it owns the copyright to the part. Here is the relevant verbiage (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all, rights
(score: 4.037)

  Guns, guns, guns (was: Re: New Web Page)

(...) A) Many of us consider this a bad thing. B) Those on the gun-control side of things typically espouse a significant (but faulty) difference between guns and cars in that guns are intentionally dangerous. I am constantly frustrated by this, but (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 4.034)

  FS: LOTS of CHEAP new sets!

Hi all, Well, I did it again. I managed to deal with a Wal-Mart and in return for annihilating their clearance aisle, I got a small discount. So I'm passing this along to all of you in the hopes of recouping my cost, because I really don't need all (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

all, rights
(score: 4.031)

  The Internet (R)*

I thought I would bring this up for discussion here, as the whole lot of us seem to be AT LEAST low-level computer geeks. This is scary: (URL) shows just how scary the above is: (URL) I thought .net was messed up. Now, I'm not one for total (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

all, rights
(score: 4.031)

  Cartoon Network, LEGO Group launching Mixels for 2014

Cartoon Network, LEGO launching Mixels Cartoon Network partnered with Danish toymaker The LEGO Group to start “Mixels” A new concept involving small creatures that can mix and combine with one another in creative and unpredictable storylines. Mixels (...) (11 years ago, 22-Jul-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.licensed, lugnet.lego, FTX)

all, rights
(score: 4.028)

  Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11

Curt, I can't help test with a miniboard, since I just have a handyboard ("just" have a handyboard?). But I'd be willing to give any help I can with the handyboard libs. I'm also a willing guinea pig for trying out your gcc-2.8.1 patch and README. (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

all, rights
(score: 4.027)

  Retry count too small for nqc linux usb driver

Hi Thomas, I just found that the retry count for EAGAIN in RCX_USBTowerPipe_linux::Write() was too small (10) for handling the large packets used in firmware downloading. It ran out of retries middle way in sending the continue downloading command (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

all, rights
(score: 4.027)

  Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

(...) The US Constitution and Bill of Rights, coined by the founding fathers, all rights are God given. As in the "rights" of health care, etc., in theory, all are good ideas, in utopia. In reality, there is a difference. What does the market do? (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 4.027)

  Re: New mod

(...) But I'm partial :-) I'm also envisioning on that little screen, "Modification Design (C) Rob Hendrix, all rights reserved." And also, "ALL DATA ON DRIVE C: WILL BE LOST. PROCEED? (Y/N)" -Tom McD. (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.space)

all, rights
(score: 4.026)

  Re: Gotta love Oracle...

(...) To answer this question you first have to answer two related and subordinate questions: Is the function that this facility carries out itself constitutional? If not, then requiring ID or not is a moot question since the facility SHOULD be (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 4.026)

More:  Next Page >>