 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14752
Re: Problems with Jay Sim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 08:33:30 GMT

First thing I can't believe this was posted on Lugnet.
If you had a problem with me Sonnich Jensen, you should of taken it up with
me personally.

Now if I took too long on deciding to purchase from you then you should of
said that you would like to wrap it up or cancel the deal. Its your right to
cancel if you feel I am taking too long or whatsoever.

I think as a buyer, a very picky buyer I have all the rights to think over
any deals I make especially over the internet/email.  Also when my funds get
distributed for any emergency or just because, I should have all rights to
cancel.

Now talking about delays.. you are the one who made the first delay. If we
made the deal before you went off and emailed me back a month later then we
probably wouldn't be having this problem. Its not like its easy to deal with
you when you are always gone somewhere.

I am disappointed that you posted this over the internet on this forum. It's
not like it was that big of a deal or a big problem. If I posted problems
with dealing with people then damn I would be posting pages after pages
about some people I have dealt with on ebay and personally, but like I
said.. these things are trivial unless you get swindled or frauded.

Regardless, the deal came thru and you should have your payment soon and I
will let you know when I receive the Set.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Hi!

I have had a sale going on with Jay Sim for some time, and he has had a
number some reasons for delaying the sale, such as this one.

I have given up on him.

Does anyone else have expirience with Jay Sim ?

Sonnich
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

PS: I'll be out of office until October 27th.