 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14751
14750  |  14752
Subject:
The succes continues.. Sunday special offer ends Tuesday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:00:01 GMT

Hi,

Since quit a few buyers choosed to take advantage of the offer posted Sunday
have I decided to let it continue for another two days.. so the offer now
ends Tuesday the 5th November.

For details of the offer see below post.

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Morten
bricks4you.com

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Morten Soerensen writes:
Hi all,

To end the current offered sale will I give the following discount all
Sunday on new orders/additions (discount will not apply on previous placed
orders, and they don't count into the total).

For each $10 you spend in my store today will you get 1% off on parts marked
with the bold [X] in description. The amount you spend don't have to be on
these parts alone.. but each $10 spend will still increase the percentage
you get in discount on the parts.

Maximum discount is 50% that is achieved on orders/additions of $500 or more.

An example - you buy for $100 parts marked with the bold [X] in description
and another $100 is spend on other parts, sets and figs. Your total spending
of $200 gives 20% off ($200/$10) on parts marked with the bold [X] - you
have spend $100 on these parts and will therefore get $20 in discount on
this order (20% of $100).

If your addition/order is of $300 or more will you get 10% off on all parts
that ain't marked with bold [X]. (and ofcourse the 30% or more on the parts
marked with the bold [X] in description)

Happy hunting, a lot of my parts has been marked with the bold [X], so there
is enough to go for :o)

Morten
bricks4you.com