 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14725
14724  |  14726
Subject:
Sell Off in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:34:09 GMT

Hi,

I've decreased prices on a lot of stuff today - you'll actually find a
decent number of parts marked down to only 1 cent. Also decreased a lot of
prices to below ever seen before sales price.

I'm simply trying to sell off a lot of my inventory in order to get the
space for new lego purchases in the enar future.

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Go buy a lot :o)

Morten
bricks4you.com