 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14745
Re: Problems with Jay Sim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 17:19:40 GMT

Hi!

I should correct myself, Jay Sim is going to take a part of what we agreed
quite some time ago.
This has taken time but seem to end with a happy ending now.

BR

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Joakim Olsson writes:
I had two sales with him earlier this year with no problem at all.
Everything was ok.
/Joakim

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message
Hi!

I have had a sale going on with Jay Sim for some time, and he has had a
number some reasons for delaying the sale, such as this one.

I have given up on him.

Does anyone else have expirience with Jay Sim ?

Sonnich
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

PS: I'll be out of office until October 27th.