 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4497
FS: LOTS of CHEAP new sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:42:07 GMT

Hi all,

Well, I did it again.  I managed to deal with a Wal-Mart and in return
for annihilating their clearance aisle, I got a small discount.  So I'm
passing this along to all of you in the hopes of recouping my cost,
because I really don't need all 27 Mummy's Tombs.

Here's what I have, in set - quantity - asking price:
6903 Bug Blaster (Insectoids) - 42x - $0.95 each
--(good for 2 dkgrey low slopes and Insectoid fig)
6110 Solo Sub (Hydronauts) - 6x - $1.20 each
--(good source of octagonal green canopies)
6033 Treasure Transport (Ninja) - 58x - $1.80 each
--(Includes three Ninja figs, some grey and dkgrey bricks, and that bell
jar)
5958 Mummy's Tomb (Adventurers/Egypt) - 22x - $11.00 each
--(Originally a $30 set, includes lots of neat pieces, mummy, car, grey
bricks,
and that odd 2x2x3 window on the center axle)

How I'm doing this:  Email me in the next three days (meaning by
Monday/Tuesday midnight) with your offer to buy; the prices shown are
the minimum I'll accept.  I will favour those who offer more *or* who
offer to buy many.  After the above "deadline" then first offers at the
asking price will take the remaining sets.  As seller, of course, I
reserve all rights to be arbitrary in deciding what's fair in offers and
quantities--but fortunately I try to make a habit out of pleasing
*everyone*.

Buyer pays shipping cost plus cost of any materials.  For REALLY large
orders (e.g., if you offer to take the whole kit 'n' kaboodle), I might
be willing to consider a bulk price.  The goal here is to recoup enough
to allow me to keep 1/6 of the total amount purchased; but these prices
are still well below Wal-Mart's last clearance and are quite close to
what a lot of people were getting at Target during the Great Rush.
I'll ship large lots via UPS, small ones via USPS Priority Mail.

So let me know!

Thanks,

Lindsay