 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4556
4555  |  4557
Subject:
More CHEAP SETS available (Was: FS: LOTS of CHEAP new sets!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 23:07:08 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Hi all,

Well, I did it again.  I managed to deal with a Wal-Mart and in return
for annihilating their clearance aisle, I got a small discount.  So I'm
passing this along to all of you in the hopes of recouping my cost,
because I really don't need all 27 Mummy's Tombs.
<snip>

I've obtained two more types of sets from this Wal-Mart, both Insectoids.
If anyone is interested, email me.  The sets, quantities available, and my
asking price are all below, along with a few notes:

6837 Cosmic Creeper (20x) - $3.00 ea
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6837

-Lots of special pieces, including a blue "litter" piece, mini-peg system
wheels with blue hubs, trans-regular-green faceted "eyes," and a Technic
friction elbow joint.

6905 Bi-Wing Blaster (4x) - $5.25 ea
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6905

-Includes an *unprinted* Stingrays minisub hemisphere
piece/fairing/whatever, a robot, multi-slopes and lots of other useful bits
in dark grey, and various other interesting bits..

Buyer pays shipping charges and shipping materials.  I will ship
internationally, but of course only accept payment in US funds.  I am
willing to compress (debox) these to save you shipping.  If you are already
in line to get sets from the previous message in this thread, I will subsume
shipping charges and ship them together--no need to pay for a whole new
shipment.

n.b.:  I will sell all 24 sets as a lot for 72.00 plus shipping.

best,

Lindsay