 Off-Topic / Geek / 3806
3805  |  3807
Subject:
The Internet (R)*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:06:23 GMT

I thought I would bring this up for discussion here, as the whole lot of us
seem to be AT LEAST low-level computer geeks.

This is scary:
http://www.msnbc.com/news/770511.asp

This shows just how scary the above is:

And I thought .net was messed up.

Now, I'm not one for total Microsoft bashing (unlike Larry, with his feeble
attempt to stir up the Mac crowd 8?P), but I'm about ready to banish all
BillWare from my system after reading into this (he says typing into the web
interface via IE5, checking his e-mail in OE).

So what do you all think?

Matt

*The Internet and/or other Microsoft products referenced herein are either
registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S.
and/or other countries. All rights are reserved.

(The preceeding data, though composed by an individual, posted to a web site
owned by a partnership, hosted on a server paid for by that partnership, and
accessed by individuals who own their computers and pay for their Internet
(R) access, is nonetheless (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.)