  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 3781 – 3800 of about 136000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Forum shift

(...) Apologies, I wasn't talking about totally overhauling the NNTP system, I was talking about using what's available-- IE, the member passwords, which are the only passwords currently on the LUGNET interface to my knowledge. If you're talking (...) (14 years ago, 3-Nov-10, to lugnet.admin.general)

all
(score: 0.545)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) Wow, I didn't know you could still actually join Lugnet. Somehow I'd gotten the impression that process had fallen into neglect before I started posting here. So I've been putting up with those authentication e-mails needlessly all these (...) (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

all
(score: 0.545)

  Coalition Against Domain Name Abuse (CADNA) welcomes LEGO Group

CADNA Expands Membership and International Reach Coalition Welcomes the LEGO® Group and Lundbeck to its Ranks WASHINGTON, Nov. 2, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Coalition Against Domain Name Abuse (CADNA) welcomes its two newest members, LEGO (...) (14 years ago, 3-Nov-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

all
(score: 0.545)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) As I recall, the NNTP engine for LUGNET wasn't something that Todd custom-wrote (like the web interface), but was a build of some already-existing implementation, which could be why it's a little less accessible. I remember hunting around for (...) (14 years ago, 2-Nov-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

all
(score: 0.545)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) I used to use NNTP for Lugnet, and for several other groups as well, but I gave up using it for Lugnet long ago (soon after the auth emails were implemented I believe) and over the last couple of years, all the groups I used it for have moved (...) (14 years ago, 1-Nov-10, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.545)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) You remember totally wrong. Anyone, member of lugnet or not, can/could sign up for posting. The only difference is that 'real' (paying) members don't have to reply to the confirmation email for each post they do. Which isn't a hassle at all, (...) (14 years ago, 31-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all
(score: 0.545)

  Re: Possession

(...) Do IP rights have to be bought the way they are now? The reason this library idea is very cool is because it follows the law of today, yet gets more media to more people...right? Why not just set up this giant media database but charge (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

rights
(score: 0.545)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) I would have expected your browser to launch a general purpose NNTP client such as Gnus, Pan, Thunderbird or Outlook. (...) If the only newsgroups you read are those on Lugnet, then the only benefit to using a general purpose NNTP client would (...) (14 years ago, 31-Oct-10, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.545)

  Re: How long is a length of monorail track?

(...) And just as a follow-up, because I know you were all on the edges of your seats waiting for this: Half Curve Right (part #2891) - 110 (inner), 115 (outer) Half Curve Left (part #2892) - 113 (inner), 113 (outer) Switch Right (part #2889): when (...) (14 years ago, 26-Oct-10, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.545)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) There are two types of memberships here...which is also very confusing! As I remember it was fairly easy to become a regular member, but that did not allow posting. A membership that allowed you to post was a different and more difficult (...) (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all
(score: 0.545)

  ME Models Webstore Open for Business

(URL) ME Models is pleased to announce the long-awaited opening of our brand new webstore. Feel free to look around and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you all for your support. (URL) (14 years ago, 28-Oct-10, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

all
(score: 0.545)

  TRU and Walmart sales

TRU flyer good from Friday October 29th until Thursday November 4th except as noted. October 29-31, scratch n'save event. Spend $50 or more (before taxes) and get a scratch card to immediately save 5 to 50% off your purchase. While supplies last. (...) (14 years ago, 28-Oct-10, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.545)

  Newsbits: Distortion of evidence, Faith Bias (as if we didn't know)

Chief U.N. inspectors criticizes U.S. for insisting Iraq has weapons (URL) "It is sort of puzzling I think that you can have 100 per cent certainty about the weapons of mass destruction's existence, and zero certainty about where they are," he said. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

rights
(score: 0.545)

  The passing of Dan Jezek, BrickLink Founder

(URL) regret to announce the sudden and unexpected passing of Dan Jezek, owner and founder of BrickLink.com. Dan will be greatly missed by all of his family and many friends at Bricklink and around the world. A memorial fund is being set up and will (...) (14 years ago, 27-Oct-10, to lugnet.announce) !!

all
(score: 0.545)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) The gigantic advantage with Lugnet IMO is that I never have log in here to post, once I registred several yesrs ago. It may have been a pain then, I don't even remember... But of course, if I'm the only one to experience it this way, it (...) (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all
(score: 0.545)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) But that doesn't have an NNTP port, does it? Or email digests? I find reading lugnet through a news reader (Outlook Express, XanaNews, whatever) is a much better experience than trying to read EuroBricks, for example. There's a much better (...) (14 years ago, 28-Oct-10, to lugnet.general)

all
(score: 0.545)

  LEGO Knight Mega-fig (x32 scale)

Hi all, I recent completed a very fun sculpture. A 32:1 scale model of a LEGO Knight mini-figure. Details and pics are at my website: (URL) Harshbarger (14 years ago, 18-Oct-10, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

all
(score: 0.545)

  Re: Should we be concerned?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Neal wrote: <snip> (...) Totally on the same page with John--driving's a priviledge, not a right, and getting a drivers license, as it stands today in many areas, is getting your picture taken such that when and if (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

property
(score: 0.545)

  Re: Forum shift

Though I don't yet agree, I have noticed a serious drop in new involvement. I also must admit my own lack of involvement. LUGNET was once the only place to discuss each LEGO topic, but has not done its part to keep up with modern technology and (...) (14 years ago, 27-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

all
(score: 0.545)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

"Bram Lambrecht" <BXL34@po.cwru.edu> wrote in message news:MABBIBJJFOJIOHD...wru.edu... (...) never (...) Yeah. But if Artemis ever does become a reality - the new file format could be encoded and a 'parts author status' could be granted and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.dear-lego)

all, rights
(score: 0.545)

More:  Next Page >>