  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 3481 – 3500 of about 136000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

rights, property
(score: 0.561)

  Jordan Schwartz’ fascination with LEGO earns him internship in Denmark

Jordan Schwartz’ fascination with LEGO earns him internship in Denmark March 22, 2011 by Rick Massimo. Growing up in East Providence, Jordan Schwartz knew what he wanted to do with his life. His mother, Lisa, says that while recently going through (...) (14 years ago, 16-Apr-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, FTX)

all
(score: 0.561)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) See my reply to Weeks. (...) were (...) Again read my reply to Weeks. (...) Construction workers are employed by construction companies. Those companies have winter layoffs. Those employees, having worked 6 months or more, are entitled to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights, property
(score: 0.561)

  Brickfête - Events List

Well, As my fried Vince from Slap Chop fame says, Martini, Bikini, No Wienie's. ummm, no sorry I think I should have said, Fête!!!! (1)(2) The Brickfête team has not stopped plugging away since the first announcement a month ago. In that time the (...) (14 years ago, 16-Apr-11, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

all
(score: 0.561)

  Sir Ken Robinson receives LEGO Prize 2011

Sir Ken Robinson receives LEGO Prize 2011 Through the years Sir Ken Robinson has advocated that schools and teachers throughout the world should inspire creativity in children. For many years Sir Ken Robinson has had a mission: to change the way the (...) (14 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego, FTX)

all
(score: 0.561)

  Sheffield man’s love of LEGO lands him with debt problems

Sheffield man’s love of LEGO lands him with debt problems Written on April 14, 2011 by Nathan Cameron An autistic man from Sheffield has found himself with relatively serious debt problems after over-indulging in his favourite hobby – LEGO. (...) (14 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

all
(score: 0.561)

  Merlin still committed to expansion and IPO

Merlin still committed to expansion and IPO By Roger Blitz, Leisure Industries Correspondent Published: March 29, 2011 Merlin Entertainments plans to step up expansion with further theme park acquisitions and developments, and remains wedded to (...) (14 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

all
(score: 0.561)

  X PRIZE Foundation Unveils World's Largest LEGO DNA Sculpture

X PRIZE Foundation Unveils World's Largest LEGO DNA Sculpture Created by Brick Artist Nathan Sawaya The "Building Bricks of Life" to Be Displayed at National DNA Day and FIRST® Championship in Support of Archon Genomics X PRIZE PLAYA VISTA, (...) (14 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

all
(score: 0.561)

  Re: For Chris

(...) Mike, This is FANTASTIC news. YES, yes YES, with proper permits, and approval I can say that BACONfete will be part of www.Brickfete.com 2012. Your 2010 registration fee will allow you full on grease filled access to Baconfete. We will need (...) (14 years ago, 13-Apr-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all
(score: 0.561)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #400

In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) Hey, Tony- This is a fantastic build, and I must say that I totally love your project of building all of the steam engines of a museum. They all look great together; what an exhibition they (...) (14 years ago, 31-Mar-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

all
(score: 0.561)

  Re: translation please...

Here's my version from learning German in school 15 years ago: For most Lego bricks may be play stuff - for programmer Eric Harshbarger they're: The 29-year old American is probably the only Lego amateur craftsman in the world, who makes money from (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 0.561)

  Re: Bug in L3PAO when path deleted/renamed

"Jeff Boen" <onyx@flash.net> wrote in message news:G2w154.78H@lugnet.com... (...) Dan! I know - I have days (sometimes whole weeks!) like this when I'm debugging my own software (still 99% limited to web server backend database apps, but I've (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

all, property
(score: 0.561)

  Get back into the closet!

(URL) two men - Joe Varnell and Kevin Bourassa who are legally married under Ontario law - refused to fill out separate forms and cancelled their trip, to a human rights conference in Georgia. The US Embassy in Ottawa defended the action by US (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights
(score: 0.561)

  Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event

(...) Chris's knowledge of all thinks Roddenberry is as my knowledge of all things Pyro Dave K (14 years ago, 17-Mar-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

all
(score: 0.561)

  Re: Questions concerning the implementation of the LDraw Colour Definition Language Extension

(...) Hello, First of all, I think you are in the wrong news group. LCD is about connections not colours. You probably better of in the main lugnet.cad.dev group Second you are right about the DITHER keyword, personally i think it is a typo and (...) (14 years ago, 4-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

all
(score: 0.561)

  Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli wrote: <snip> (...) I've been addressing it from the beginning--An armed citizenry is not needed I've talked with my local MPP, I've spoken with other politicians at various levels of political power (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

rights
(score: 0.561)

  Re: translation please...

(...) I'm not quite a multilingual Lugnetter, but here's what Babelfish has to say: "For most Legosteine may be play stuff - for the programmer Eric Harshbarger is them more: The 29-jaehrige American is probably the only Lego amateur handicraftsman (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 0.561)

  Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong...

(...) A cynic might even claim that the only reason the civil rights movement progressed was that a white minister was killed... See: (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights
(score: 0.560)

  Re: SVG renders possible?

(...) There must be a way to weld all those polygons together and do vertex shading, but I'm sure its no 5 minute programming exercise. --Bram (14 years ago, 1-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

all
(score: 0.560)

  Re: Some help or advice requested

(...) SNIP (...) So I bet you had all been waiting with bated breath for the revelation of my project, and then I bet you had all thought that I had given up, when there was no revelation forthcoming. In actual fact, I had been working on this until (...) (14 years ago, 27-Mar-11, to lugnet.technic) !

all
(score: 0.560)

More:  Next Page >>