 Trains / 31292
Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #400
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:47:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava wrote:

<snip>

   This is the fourth of five steam engines of the Texas State Railroad I have constructed. Because of the complex Vanderbilt tender there is no room for a motor, but given a motorized passenger car behind her she should perform well.

Hey, Tony-

This is a fantastic build, and I must say that I totally love your project of building all of the steam engines of a museum. They all look great together; what an exhibition they must be there!

I’ll tell you one thing that, um, drives me mad is that there is no decent drive rod element for LEGO steam engines. SOMEBODY-- Ben, Kyle, Will, LEGO, anyone-- please cast a drive rod for us!

JOHN