  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 3101 – 3120 of about 136000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

Tim Culberson wrote in message <3A55160C.9A731E80@y...oo.com>... (...) <opinion> Good! Guns are freaking dangerous and the more that have their ownership known, and the less that get owned, the better! </opinion> (...) It's obviously going to reduce (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.579)

  Re: Hailfire Droid -- Why Not a Technic Set?

(...) Hailfire droid is made with technic parts, but they had to license the rights to make it from George Lucas, so they are required to label it Star Wars. LEGO does not use double labels. Many sets use technic parts, but are not labeled technic. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

rights
(score: 0.579)

  LEGO Train set instructions

A long time ago in a galaxy... well, anyway, I think Brickshelf had set instructions (is that right or was it Peeron?) and before they took them down I grabbed all the ones I knew about that had anything to do with trains. If anyone wants some or (...) (13 years ago, 10-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains)

all
(score: 0.579)

  Re: Problems with LDView

(...) LPub renders with LDView from the command line. Kevin, wouldn't it be possible to eleminate the time-out all together? Jaco (13 years ago, 13-Oct-11, to lugnet.cad)

all
(score: 0.579)

  Thump, thump, thump...

...is this thing on? Can you hear me back there? Testing 1,2,3, sibilance, sibilance. Hi All! SteveB (13 years ago, 10-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains)

all
(score: 0.579)

  Hobby Show CANCELLED

Dear Ontario AFOL, I am very sorry to announce, the Hobby Show was cancelled by the organisers this year, therefore, the obb membership (or any other LEGO members) will not be displaying as we have done for the last 9 years. This new saddens me a (...) (13 years ago, 14-Oct-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

all
(score: 0.579)

  Re: Contest goals? (was Re: Fansploitation

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G6M3o2.Mos@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) to (...) I too have thought about this quite a bit over the past few days. I was excited to see a train building contest. I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

all, rights
(score: 0.579)

  Zellers, Walmart, TRU sales

Zellers flyer good Friday October 7 through Thursday October 13. Save 25% on these sets, $18.74, regular $24.99. 7286 Prisoner Transport 7307 Flying Mummy Attack 5765 Transport Truck 2235 Fire Lord (Hero Factory) ---...--- Walmart flyer good Friday (...) (13 years ago, 6-Oct-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.579)

  Re: Porting MRC/Digitrax to LEGO trains

(...) We have some of that here in Edmonton, Canada. I think 3 of our members have DCC rigs, and more have DCC-modified trains. The mainlines on our train layouts have been DCC for several years - we use the old 9V analog stuff for independent (...) (13 years ago, 12-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains)

all
(score: 0.579)

  SMART's BrickCon Display

I want to thank everyone who participated in this year's SMART display at BrickCon. It was absolutely amazing! We couldn't have done it without everyone's help. Every element was crucial, and worked amazingly! Named "BallMageddon" because either it (...) (13 years ago, 12-Oct-11, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

all
(score: 0.579)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

(...) Interesting... So all non-winning entrants get to retain full rights to their designs? That I didn't expect. KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

all, rights
(score: 0.579)

  Lets plan TECKBALL during this months dinner

Gang, When we meet for dinner this month, on Friday. Oct 12. At 7pm, and Swiss Challet I suggest we talk about the soon to be upcoming TECKBALL game RTL will have. I can't wait to see you all there. Chris (13 years ago, 10-Oct-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all
(score: 0.578)

  Re: All The Money In The World

(...) Yes it includes the time, but that money order you've got in your hand is simply "valued at" property. The money order itself is not actual money. One might say, however that you've increased the amount of VALUE in the town temporarily, but (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

all, property
(score: 0.578)

  Re: MLCad rotaton point?

(...) Okay, in MLCad (and possibly other LDraw GUIs), an individual part will rotate around its origin point. On any standard brick/plate/tile, this origin point is typically found in the exact center of the top surface, excluding any studs. So if (...) (13 years ago, 2-Oct-11, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

all
(score: 0.578)

  Train layouts (Was: LEGO killed the train club)

(...) Nice. The only thing which disappoints me a little bit with the layout is that it is as flat as Denmark (or maybe even Holland). At the recent LEGO Fan Weekend in Skærbæk, Byggepladen put together a layout with contributions from about 20 (...) (13 years ago, 28-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

all
(score: 0.578)

  Re: Somethings been bothering me...

(...) of the Cato Institute... (...) I'm mostly on the same page as you here. However I don't think the US constitution ever promised that non citizens have any particular rights outside of US borders did it? I think habeas corpus applies to (or at (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights
(score: 0.578)

  Re: Democracy.... Dubya Style

(...) That's not what I said (or at least not what I thought I said). I thought I said he gives the appearance (to me) of someone who believes what he's doing is right. As for myself, I find the lucrative buddy contracts questionable, and I can't (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights
(score: 0.578)

  LEGO Mexico Expansion means big business for Motan-Colortronic

LEGO Mexico Expansion means big business for Motan-Colortronic MONTERREY, MEXICO (Oct. 4, 2011) -- Toymaker LEGO A/S has installed more than 500 Gravicolor gravimetric mixing and dosing units and 1,500 Metro loaders for its factory in Monterrey, (...) (13 years ago, 6-Oct-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

all
(score: 0.578)

  I'm bringing sexy back

Enough is enough! We all love Lugnet and trains and it's darn time someone took a stand! I officially deem Lugnet/trains as the goto place for all chatter about anything LEGO train related!!!1!eleven I command you all, as of right now, to bring this (...) (13 years ago, 14-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

all
(score: 0.578)

  Re: New S&H Catalog + Mania Stuff

I was reading all the comments about the contest. Someone had a really good idea (I forget your name, sorry) to decline the prize and give Lego non-exclusive, no-royalty rights to the design. Of course, they is probably something against that in (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 0.578)

More:  Next Page >>