 Trains / 31424
31423  |  31425
Subject:
LEGO Train set instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:33:51 GMT

A long time ago in a galaxy... well, anyway, I think Brickshelf had set
instructions (is that right or was it Peeron?) and before they took them down I
grabbed all the ones I knew about that had anything to do with trains.  If
anyone wants some or all of them (multiple zip archives of html/jpg files) let
me know. and if you have some I do not have, please let me know as well.  Here
is what I have:

2150
4525
4532
4536
4537
4539
4543
4544
4546
4547
4549
4551
4552
4554
4555
4558
4559 (also pdf of this)
4563
4564
4565
7710
7715
7720
7722
7725
7727
7730
7735
7740
7745
7750
7755
7760
7777
7810
7813
7814
7815
7816
7817
7818
7819
7820
7821
7822
7823
7824
7834
7835
7838
7839
7866

Obviously I don't have any of the newer sets.  so if anyone has an archive of
those, I'd be happy to have them.

Thanks,
Rob