 Trains / 31422
31421  |  31423
Subject:
Train layouts (Was: LEGO killed the train club)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:42:14 GMT

Cale Leiphart wrote:

And the train club is not dead. PennLUG while not strictly a train club is still
displaying train layouts in the grand tradition.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/steampoweredbricks/sets/72157627264176719/<http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6085/6023306217_5d101075cb_z.jpg>>

Nice.  The only thing which disappoints me a little bit with the layout
is that it is as flat as Denmark (or maybe even Holland).

At the recent LEGO Fan Weekend in Skærbæk, Byggepladen put together a
layout with contributions from about 20 members.  We may not all live up
to the high standards of fine details, but I liked the final result with
the Storebælt bridge connecting two (uncaracteristicly) hilly islands.

Video and pictures:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0NkL1COgls
   http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5199078 (and onwards in the folder)

Play well,

Jacob
--
Wide-body freight aircraft (with building instructions):
http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/Transport/Fly/BAe_146-clone/