 Trains / 31353
31352  |  31354
Subject:
I'm bringing sexy back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2011 19:30:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Enough is enough!

We all love Lugnet and trains and it's darn time someone took a stand!

I officially deem Lugnet/trains as the goto place for all chatter about anything
LEGO train related!!!1!eleven

I command you all, as of right now, to bring this community back!  Start posting
your banter!  Show us your photos!  Help me bring sexy back!

-Rob