 Trains / 31396
Re: I'm bringing sexy back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 02:00:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Bringing sexy back? I’ve never left! :)

I’ve been posting all my new train MOCs here to Lugnet. Just recently finished the last of 9 locomotives from the Texas State Railroad. 5 steam engines and 4 diesels, quite a feat if I do say so myself.

--Tony

That roster is small time. Now the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania has a much more challenging locomotive roster.

24 Steam Locomotives

11 Internal Combustion Locomotives

3 Internal Combustion (Diesel and Gas-Powered) Self-Propelled Passenger Equipment

8 Electric Locomotives

4 Electric Multiple-Unit Passenger Equipment

Now try building that roster. I’ve only done 5 so far. : )

Cale