  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 2081 – 2100 of about 136000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The big lie

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GJx8oE.2rq@lugnet.com... (...) Rights? (...) of (...) With regards to airport security, I would have thought you would want to leave it to the airlines to improve security? (...) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.653)

  Re: Special Identification for Arab Americans?

(...) Any right that the ruling powers of Afganistan had to accuse us of being interventionist and meddling have been forfieted by commiting an act of war against this country. They may have a problem with our support of Israel, they may have a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.653)

  assorted Canadian sales

Please note, these sales are of varying time frames. In Nova Scotia at least the stores are closed on Monday 11th. No LEGO in the Sears flyer, but they do have toys again. including LEGO. ---...--- Target flyer good from Friday Nov 8 through (...) (11 years ago, 7-Nov-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.653)

  Re: Special Identification for Arab Americans?

(...) Important clarification: The link, however strongly we feel about it, is only equivalent to the Taliban "committing an act of war" by the US definition of that term. The link is still under dispute. You can't say that the Taliban committed an (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.653)

  Re: Mercy? (Was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer)

(...) Ah-ha! I see! God wants us to kill these evil people! Is that it? Maybe His plan is to bring the nation and world together? Please, we are coming together to do only two things: help those who have lost family/friends/property in the attack (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 0.653)

  TRU sale Nov 15-23

TRU flyer good fromm Nov 15 through Thursday Nov 21st. 30% off these tree LEGO sets: 6913 BLUE ROADSTER $13.97 3817 The Flying Dutchman $20.97 9470 Shelob Attacks $18.87 Up to 20% off Super Heroes 20% off Lord of the Rings and Hobbit sets. 25% off (...) (11 years ago, 17-Nov-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

all
(score: 0.653)

  Special Identification for Arab Americans?

From you know who... The poll results scare the JEEPERS out of me. - start - WASHINGTON, DC -- Americans who want to fight terrorism by mandating Taliban-style "special identification" for Arab-Americans, by allowing police to randomly search (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.653)

  why not just give them the Olympics? (was Re: From a mailing list)

I have to agree with the general emphasis of the text below. If the richer nations of the world could share a little of their wealth then perhaps the world would be slightly better. Feeding the starving inside Afghanistan lets the Afghans see that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.653)

  Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series?

(...) Well, there are two answers to that: J.K. Rowling has signed with Warner Bros. for the rights to EVERY Harry Potter book's movie adaptation.. That would mean that she's sold the rights to seven movies..quite a lump sum.. and quite a slate for (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.harrypotter)

all, rights
(score: 0.653)

  Re: New Part: 3067pt3.dat - Brick 1 x 6 without Center Studs with black STORE Pattern

(...) Hold on there ! The reason that Tore does not currently have submit privileges is that we are waiting for his affirmation of the Contributor Agreement. (URL) of the date of this announcement, everyone's submission rights were revoked and only (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

rights
(score: 0.653)

  Re: Debunk this?

Here are my answers to Larry's questions regarding the Palestinian Authority. This was previously in an e-mail to him but he was insistant that I respond publicly: (...) I say NO for the simple fact that they regularly condemn terrorist attacks on (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.652)

  Re: Debunk this?

(...) I am pretty sure I have never mentioned this in the past. So I have no idea what you are talking about. I think you are mistaking me for someone else. And I am really not sure about the previous acquittal -- but I am willing to read a cite if (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.652)

  Re: Thinking Out Loud...

(...) "Akin" in what sense? That they are fundamentalist Muslims? That they abuse human rights? (...) Hard yes, impossible no. Ending Soviet communism was hard. Ending apartheid was hard. (...) Perhaps policy is a better word; a liberal policy (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.652)

  Winning a Job at LEGO

Winning a Job at LEGO Aspiring Designers Build Sets Under Pressure By Jens Hansegard Nov. 13, 2013 BILLUND, Denmark. James Colmer, 46 years old, had a reason for spending two days building Legos in Denmark, leaving behind his kids in Australia. He (...) (11 years ago, 14-Nov-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, FTX) !

all
(score: 0.652)

  Re: -America under Attack-(Newest Update)

(...) Also World Trade Center building 7 Collapsed and WTC Building 5 is unstable. 300 F.D.N.Y. Firefighters are missing. Stueyvesant Highschool has been turned into a temporary Treage(sp?) and Pace University has become a temporary morgue (...) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

all, property
(score: 0.652)

  Re: Debunk this?

(...) I want to apologise for "lumping you in with that chump Scott Arthur"(1) when it comes to debating, that wasn't my intent by naming the two of you at the start of the thread. It's just that you two are the "usual suspects" when it comes to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 0.652)

  It's been ruminating...

See, here's my problem, and I really haven't pinned it down concretely--it's kinda nebulous... However, the reason why I loved--i mean LOVED--LUGNET, (in the day) was that it was (mostly) all-encompassing of the hobby. LUGNET was the 1-stop shopping (...) (11 years ago, 2-Nov-13, to lugnet.general) !

all
(score: 0.652)

  Re: Library Event December 1 - Some thoughts

Hi Tim I think all of these are great things to have going on. I think we should do all of them and then some. I think our next display should have a city focus. I like the idea of Richmond Landmarks being there, but also any other crazy thing we (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

all, property
(score: 0.652)

  My New LSF

On my last trip to Franklin, NC I did get around to actually measuring the bunk house on my girlfriends property. It is 20'x 11' with 10' ceiling. More than enough room for my entire collection and the building tables. The outside of the bunk house (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage)

property
(score: 0.652)

  article around legOS

The question whether to sue or not to sue must be a joke ! People like Markus Noga and others largely contributed to the enormous success of Lego Mindstorms among students all over the world. The continuously growing LEGO-robotics internet-community (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

all, property
(score: 0.652)

More:  Next Page >>