 Castle / Ninja / 243
Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 06:04:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Magnus Lauglo writes:
BTW, does anyone know how many Harry Potter movies there will be, and when they
will be finished with them?

Magnus

Well, there are two answers to that:
J.K. Rowling has signed with Warner Bros. for the rights to EVERY Harry
Potter book's movie adaptation.. That would mean that she's sold the rights
to seven movies..quite a lump sum.. and quite a slate for movies.. also
quite a lul in attention paid to the HP story in itself may develop..
So therefore we may see only a couple movies.
I personally wish that every book gets made.. i like to see things accomplished
that have never been done before... (has there been a movie line with seven
installments beside Star Trek? Star Wars will be 6, Indiana Jones will be 4,
There are 3 Jurrassic Parks, 5 Rockies.. too Many Land Before Times lol)
Either way, the logical answer would be that the first 4 may only make it
1. The Sorcerer's Stone
2. Chamber of Secrets
3. Prisoner of Azkaban
4. Goblet of Fire