 Castle / Ninja / 250
Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:49:57 GMT

WOW.. Forgot about James.. and he's one of my fav. characters too.. hmm..

RE: HP Sets
I'm sorry, but the sets really disappointed me. I mean, the new peices are
awesome, the minifigs look great, and the sets are very true to most aspects
of the book. However, the lack of walls in a school modualr sets is kinda
ludicrous. Sure, more parts would up the price (a side effect of previous
sets which are targeted for large sales)
Not only the walls, but the entire Hogwart's school set looks bare, weakly
thought out, and somewhat half-baked.. Don't get me wrong, i love them and
will probably buy many copies of each, but I'm annoyed that I'll have to
shell out $89 per copy of that same half-baked idea...*sigh*
Just my 2 cents..
-Jay

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.castle.ninja, Mark Chittenden writes:
In lugnet.castle.ninja, Jason Cicchini writes:
(has there been a movie line with seven
installments beside Star Trek? Star Wars will be 6, Indiana Jones will be 4,
There are 3 Jurrassic Parks, 5 Rockies.. too Many Land Before Times lol)
-Jay

I think there has been over 7 James Bond movies....

19, to be exact.

Adrian