 Castle / Ninja / 244
Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:53:32 GMT

I am pretty sure, assuming Potter's popularity remains, that they would
continue to make the movies beyond Goblet of Fire.  The ending of GoF lends
itself quite nicely to a sequal; personally, I'm dying to know whay will
happen next.  therefore, I think we will likely see all seven.  And, I would
not be the least bit surprised to see Harry Potter books after the seven,
either.

KEith

From: "the Rascal King" <tuxedomask1083@hotmail.com>
To: lugnet.castle.ninja@lugnet.com, lugnet.harrypotter@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series?
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 06:04:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Magnus Lauglo writes:
BTW, does anyone know how many Harry Potter movies there will be, and • when they
will be finished with them?

Magnus

Well, there are two answers to that:
J.K. Rowling has signed with Warner Bros. for the rights to EVERY Harry
Potter book's movie adaptation.. That would mean that she's sold the rights
to seven movies..quite a lump sum.. and quite a slate for movies.. also
quite a lul in attention paid to the HP story in itself may develop..
So therefore we may see only a couple movies.
I personally wish that every book gets made.. i like to see things
accomplished
that have never been done before... (has there been a movie line with seven
installments beside Star Trek? Star Wars will be 6, Indiana Jones will be
4,
There are 3 Jurrassic Parks, 5 Rockies.. too Many Land Before Times lol)
Either way, the logical answer would be that the first 4 may only make it
1. The Sorcerer's Stone
2. Chamber of Secrets
3. Prisoner of Azkaban
4. Goblet of Fire