  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1981 – 2000 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: new user installation summary

"Amy Hughes" <lugnews@amyhughes.org> skrev i meddelandet news:HE3uC5.1H18@lugnet.com... (...) create (...) administrators, (...) but not (...) security) (...) There's more than meets the eye! File (and directory) permissions in Win2K seems to be (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

all, rights
(score: 2.198)

  Re: Free Speech, again

Oh heck, I snipped most of it without regard to whether I agreed with it or not... (...) No they aren't. At least not always. AM I THAT predictable? I'm not a number (in a platform plank somewhere), I'm a free man! But maybe I could make an (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.198)

  Re: Patriotism or Mass Hysteria?

(...) agree completely. as mentioned before, limits to free speech exists. and they are threats and slander. (...) while i agree that the spirit of these actions might be anti-constitutional, unless the police take any further actions, it's hard to (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.197)

  Re: How Will We Ever Wash the Stink of GWB Jr. Off?!

first, thank you for posting this. i hadn't known this. second, god this is depressing! my government, whom i'm too afraid of to really resist, is purposely and actively subverting international and domestic law - regardless of the reason behind the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.197)

  Monday Morning News Roundup

"Crackdown on 'fat cat' riches: Curbs loom on huge pay-offs for bosses who fail" (URL) scandal of the so-called rewards-for-failure culture, with huge pay-offs being made to bosses of ailing companies, is set to end. Amid mounting fury at the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.196)

  Re: Monday Morning News Roundup

"U.S. Undermining Arms Control - Experts" (URL) says it would be advisable for U.S. military forces to forego their current search and permit an international team of arms inspectors to verify Iraq's nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons. Such (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.196)

  Re: Should we be concerned?

(...) Hmmm, I find this a sticking point. I believe the right to travel by common conveyance is a right. If it were otherwise I'd be stuck at home unless I were willing to obtain whatever license is necessary to travel -- and then my right to travel (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, property
(score: 2.196)

  Re: PCS gets the bots.

CONSARNDED IDGIT GALOOTS!* An Admiral spills his Sour Cream and Chive Pringles™ in his SPLANG © and then dumps his Faygo™ Peach Flavored drink on his com pannel and all HECK ® breaks loose. Fer cryin out loud. GO HOME. Git yer ships off me (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

all, property
(score: 2.196)

  Your Rights, Your Money...

"Your Rights: Use 'Em or Lose 'Em" (URL) if currently proposed legislation - PATRIOT Act II - passes, you may no longer even be a citizen. Under PATRIOT II, if you attend a legal protest sponsored by an organization the government has listed as (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.195)

  Re: Newsbits

Being an avid X-Men reader for nearly twenty years now, I feel that I am at least somewhat qualified to speak on this. First off this guy’s assertion that this is an anti-Bush movie is stretching so much that even Mr. Fantastic would have trouble (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.195)

  Re: High praise for Designer Set #4100

(...) There are actually a few books that have been released this way under the Masterbuilder name (though the most famous one was released sans book). Books would drive the price up, and those few MB sets that were released with books were very (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

all, property
(score: 2.194)

  Re: An interesting Sci-fi idea

(...) Adaptation is a certain aspect of what happened to the dinosaurs, but still, such an event as a cataclysmic global event doesn't leave much to adapt to. Even humans would have a rough time if we weren't forewarned. (...) And how many words can (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

all, property
(score: 2.194)

  Re: One more reason why I'm refusing to shop in Wal*Mart

(...) Pressuring companies into compliance via this method is *not* the market in action. Market in action is not buying said product. There's a huge difference. What if Jewish people start pressuring all grocery stores into only selling 'kosher' (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.194)

  Call for Train Participation at Brickfest 2003

Call for Train Participation at Brickfest™ 2003, this August 8-10th, in Arlington, Virginia. ILTCO™ is pleased to announce that the ILTCO Organizing Committee has accepted the role of "Train Activities Coordinator" for BrickFest™ 2003, and I've (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

all, property
(score: 2.194)

  Re: One more reason why I'm refusing to shop in Wal*Mart

(...) Straw man-- I was referring to the cited quotation. I can't speak about the show since I have never actually seen it, but I don't rule out that he is indeed devoid of substance and meaning, which is entirely possible. Unlike the "Christian" (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.194)

  Re: Tax relief?

(...) I am not sure that they are at all related, but I'd rather pursue programs and measures that might actually increase security instead of merely depriving citizens of their constitutional rights or engaging in a frivolous war. "Thousands of (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.193)

  Re: BrickShelf and Starship

The best route to take would be to mention it in the rules. For example, a line in the rules might read, "By submitting a ship to be registered, a player agrees that the Ship Database Manager has rights to display, copy, store, and resize all images (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

all, rights
(score: 2.193)

  Re: Sex Scandal: U.S. President had sex with Intern!

(...) And how does the church come to making such decisions? What process does the church use to come to the conclusion that this over here can be sanctioned, but that over there cannot? (...) So the Catholic church is obeying the "letter" of the (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.192)

  Re: Possession

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:HGrsA7.BA2@lugnet.com... (...) animated (...) own it (...) friend (...) seeing as (...) the (...) A fascinating case. Personally, I say you own it since you payed money for it, but I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.192)

  Re: My site is down :-(

(...) Well, there is technically one way they can do it. They could spend gobs of money to register everything that you could possibly think of. I know Lucasfilm does that to a limited extent (type in the name of pretty much any major Star Wars (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

all, rights
(score: 2.192)

More:  Next Page >>