  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1881 – 1900 of about 136000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) I'm curious as to how you think the BT is worthwhile to a Christian by showing that what they believe in is silly (I can see why is it useful to *you*-- a "creative" expression of your rejection of your perceived silliness of Christianity, and (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.238)

  Re: Idiots, Part Deux

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes: <snip> (...) That's right - he didn't mention the relationship at all - he made claims about contracts and agreements. (...) What 'property is involved involved in the relationship' is not my concern. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.238)

  Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours

(...) <snip> I too have a moonbase module in progress (actually, there is no progress. Evidently there is some sort of blacktailed, jumping fleebnork that makes it's residence on the property and the environmentalists have called for a halt in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

all, property
(score: 2.238)

  growing API file for Spybot/NQC/Brickcc

Hello all, I append all the API information wich I found into one file and a little more functionality gets available ! Have fun ! //API Spybotics to program in NQC/BrickCC // A part "borrowed" from Mark Ferris,André Koopman #if defined(__SPY) // (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

all, property
(score: 2.238)

  Will Bush Jr pardon whomever Kissinger sheds some light on?

Bush Jr on announcing Kissinger's investigation into the September 11 attacks: "This commission will help me and future presidents to understand the methods of America's enemies and the nature of the threats we face... Dr Kissinger will bring broad (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.236)

  What does a Republican have to do to cause outrage? [was Re: Not embarassed to be a Canadian...]

(...) I fear the strong pro-liberal media in the USA has struck again. I read this yesterday: It's a dirty business (URL) then it is extraordinary what you do and don't hear in the US at present. Last Thursday, as predicted in this column a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.236)

  Re: S@H screwed up my order

(...) There is a difference between retiring an item to be replaced by a new one... and advertising one item but shipping another. You are right, they do change parts from time to time. But if you order a specific part you should be entitled to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

all, rights
(score: 2.236)

  Re: Starscream, Prime and Megatron Preview

(...) Absolutely amazing work. Inspirational. I was lucky enough to see the original series air in chronological order starting back in back in '84(?). I might be dating myself here, but we're talking Lego & TF's! We would rush home straight from (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

all, rights
(score: 2.233)

  Re: Have the admins gone AWOL?

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark D. McKean writes: [...] (...) Hi!! I haven't gone away. But I *am* deeply involved in a number of things, other than LEGO, right now that have sapped my energy and attention. I don't know how long it'll be before I'm (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people)

all, property
(score: 2.233)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H7wIr4.BL4@lugnet.com... (...) been (...) of (...) his (...) compensate (...) can (...) credit (...) I am sorry to read that you still feel you have more rights here. Hopefully you never (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

all, rights
(score: 2.231)

  Re: People are idiots...

(...) I agree. But I'm not one bit surprised. ;( BTW: Who is the bigger worry: the buyers or the sellers? I expect at least some of the parts for sale will be “Ford” rather than “NASA” ;) (...) Indeed. In a way this is different to those who were (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.230)

  Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)

(...) Or they have to recognize their desires as destructive and seek to curb them. (...) I agree, but I don't see why stewardship rather than ownership necessarily decreases your ability to enjoy privacy. (...) You are in effect saying that the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.230)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

(...) Let's be careful to distinguish between what one *has* the right to do, and what *is* the right thing to do. Others have posted some great analysis of the legal side of things. I'll leave that to them, (after giving my hearty thanks, I learned (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

all, rights
(score: 2.230)

  Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)

(...) Wicked, yes, probably; good? arguable I suppose; just? Hmm.. hard to say. I think I would call it just. (...) Well-- here's an issue, obviously. If you could create humans who didn't have an innate desire for control, then sure, the system (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.229)

  Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)

(...) Not a right to support (at least in any but the vaguest of senses) just a right to a place. In what I understand of libertopia, it would be theoretically possible for one person to buy up all the land and not allow anyone else to be there. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.229)

  Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)

(...) Yeah, that baffles me, too. For any physical entity or object, it seems that "existence" doesn't simply imply "a place to exist," it expressly *includes* a place to exist. Not necessarily this plot of land or that particular country, but (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.229)

  The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)

(...) Buried in that other people aren't contributing their thoughts because they're too wrapped up in the more emotionally satisfying debates about unsolvable situations in the Middle East? Or buried in that _you_ are too busy in the other thread? (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.229)

  Re: The Black Pack is Back!!!

(...) The struggle happens because hate is at work here, not on one side, but on many sides. At any rate, I am glad for the new minifigs. I must agree, it has been a long time coming. My advice on your views of other people, however, is that you (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

all, rights
(score: 2.229)

  Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)

(...) I think we need to hold people to some standards. Let's assume that the right to exist does require us to provide minimal support to all. Now, take someone who takes their monthly check and spends it all on booze. Should we give them a bigger (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.229)

  Re: Idiots, Part Deux

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes: <snip> (...) Now if there was an addendum to all laws that says "You will get slapped hard if we find that your lawsuit is frivilous", then I'm completely in support of said measure. However, who deems (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.229)

More:  Next Page >>