  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego Good, SONY BAD!

One key difference is that most (all?) Mindstorm third-party software does not include _any_ intellectual property of TLG, but is a complete rewrite of something. The Aibo mods mentioned are patched versions of Sony-owned Aibo code. This is (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

all, property
(score: 2.362)

  Re: Rooting out nests of snakes and destroying them

(...) afaik (don't have the time to look up a reference), Sharon was eventually aquitted of this charge... (...) very good - they should have started a long time ago. What they are doing is killing know terrorists, either after or (hopefully) before (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.362)

  LP statement on terrorist attacks

The following is a statement from the US LP, received on my mailing list. I know I've been foaming a bit but I think it is worth publishing here (1) note particularly that it seems to be in tune with what a lot of people are saying: - we need a (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.362)

  Re: We don't live in America, America lives in US!

(...) Bull. You are trolling for debates...and if you want to debate 200 year old history and claim correlation to the events of 9/11, fine...you'll get your wish... (This'll likely get into jingoistic retoric according to most...so what? I'm quite (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.362)

  A Measured Response (was re: LP statement on terrorist attacks)

Hey: I'll give the LP statement this much (and beyond this I just don't care what else they said) -- it suggests a course of action that is a hell of a lot more reasonable than what many here have been offering up of late. It suggests we make a very (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.362)

  Re: Mercy? (Was Re: My Prayer on this National Day of Prayer)

(...) But God may have another reason. He may want to use these tragedies to cause people to search for Him. He may also want to warn America against future possible terrorist attacks, which may be even worse than this was. If we are alerted to this (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.361)

  Re: The big lie

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GJx8oE.2rq@lugnet.com... (...) Rights? (...) of (...) With regards to airport security, I would have thought you would want to leave it to the airlines to improve security? (...) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.361)

  Re: Lego discontinuing Ninja series?

(...) Well, there are two answers to that: J.K. Rowling has signed with Warner Bros. for the rights to EVERY Harry Potter book's movie adaptation.. That would mean that she's sold the rights to seven movies..quite a lump sum.. and quite a slate for (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.harrypotter)

all, rights
(score: 2.361)

  Thinking Out Loud...

Hey Y'all: In the wake of the enormous human tragedy of last Tuesday there is little that can be said to assuage the justified anger, sadness, bewilderment, and deep conflict that many of us are feeling. I think it's important to give into these (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.361)

  Re: A couple more articles on the civil liberties angle

(...) could have been obtained by the now highly desired relaxing of individual rights of privacy. I guess following up on 6 years old intelligence leads from the Phillipines would have been too easy? This article also contains the following (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.361)

  Re: Debunk this?

(...) I want to apologise for "lumping you in with that chump Scott Arthur"(1) when it comes to debating, that wasn't my intent by naming the two of you at the start of the thread. It's just that you two are the "usual suspects" when it comes to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.360)

  Re: Lego to stop production of some Bionicle

(...) That link didn't work for me, and I'm not sure the following will work better, but it's worth a try: (URL) quotes: (...) ... (...) ... (...) Personally I don't see how names of objects (even if from different cultures) can be construed as (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

all, property
(score: 2.360)

  Re: Gotta love Oracle...

(...) Fortunately, that's satire. We have to protect the rights of all religious adherents, even those as confused about cosmology and stuff as Mac users... UNFortunately, as of Monday, Know your Customer, Carnivore email spying and Sneak and peek (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

all, rights
(score: 2.360)

  CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

This is EXACTALLY what I said would happen! ((URL) only thing left open by the article is if LEGO will continue the line with new names, but that's not very likely seeing as names in contention are main characters and all. I am so ticked off about (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego) !

all, property
(score: 2.360)

  Re: CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

(...) Somehow I think the kids will get over it -- BIONICLE is _so_ 2001.[1] In the meantime some of you might like to read the following, (URL) even do a google[2] search for the following: Mataatua Declaration Indigenous Cultural Property Treaty (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.year.2002)

all, property
(score: 2.360)

  Re: All important (was: Amtrak Told to Plan Liquidation)

(...) Sorry if this is a repost. I lost my cookies somewhere. Anywho... I don't think we got to closure on this (or much of anything else, lately) so don't be sorry. I am not sure I follow this argument. You are going to have to elaborate. I will (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.360)

  Re: Debunk this?

(...) In my delight that you admitted that the PA censors without needing to be prodded as much as usual, I forgot to follow up on the rest of the article... you focused on the censorship of the press part and admitted that it is true, although you (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.360)

  Re: Freedom vs. Wellfare

(...) I would *not* want to pay. He should pay for his own incarceration to the maximum extent possible, but when he cannot we must pay to keep him there in order to protect ourselves. (...) The child starves to death. (...) No they should not. But (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.360)

  Re: Gotta love Oracle...

Hello Chris, (...) I understand that this is the current situation. But why would you want to maintain it exactly this way? What makes driving different from bearing arms? Why is it acceptable to require permission for one but not the other? (...) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.359)

  Re: Debunk this?

Here are my answers to Larry's questions regarding the Palestinian Authority. This was previously in an e-mail to him but he was insistant that I respond publicly: (...) I say NO for the simple fact that they regularly condemn terrorist attacks on (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 2.359)

More:  Next Page >>