  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 381 – 400 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RCX/Spybotics/Scout communication

Having read the messages in the various newsgoups, I must admit I'm a little puzzled. I've seen a lot of discussion about IR communication, but I don't think I have a straight answer. I have an RCX, a Scout, and some Spybotics under the Christmas (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)

spybotics
(score: 0.488)

  Re: Packaging!

Yes, to my amazement, both the Manas and Spybotics were packaged in this manner (in the U.S. at least). I can't fathom what on Earth they were thinking when they came up with this packaging scheme. The controllers that came with the Manas were badly (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.lego)

spybotics
(score: 0.488)

  Re: RCX/Spybotics/Scout communication

(...) I'm no expert here, but I hate to see questions go unanswered. I believe you can use the same NQC commands to send messages to and from the spybot as used in the standard RCX. (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)

spybotics
(score: 0.488)

  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

Same thing happened to me -- ask member services to check availability in other stores for you. In SoCal, they found a few at the Garden Grove CostCo. Interestingly enough, they also found them at the Northridge CostCo, but for $19.95. --Mike (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.488)

  Re: RCX/Spybotics/Scout communication

(...) With the latest release of Brixcc, you have the ability to control the spybot. I sent commands to the spybot from Bricxx, but havent' gotten to the point of actually sending commands from the RCX to the Spybot--been a little busy lately. That (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)

spybotics
(score: 0.487)

  Re: Digicomp II

(...) Thank you. I had some comments from the students who built a K'nex computer a while back, and one of the things he complemented me on was staying "pure" to the medium I selected, and not to use heavier ball bearings etc. I guess purism in that (...) (17 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

memory
(score: 0.487)

  Python on the NXC

Hey robo folks, Abstract: I want to run Python on the NXT, not on my PC and connect to the NXC remotely. Did I understand the architecture correctly? Any hints on translation? As far as I know, the NXT is so far lacking support for high-level (...) (17 years ago, 9-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.487)

  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

What city and state? I just checked 2 of my local Costcos near Sunnyvale, CA, and no Spybotics. Then again, we never got the Republic Gunship either. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.487)

  Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

For anyone looking for a deal on the Spybotics sets. I just picked up 4 of them at Costco for $24.97 each. Certainly is the best deal I have found for these new sets. Greg (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.487)

  LEGO MindStorms SDK 2.5

Hello I have found today on LEGO's website the MINDSTORMS SDK 2.5. Is an upgrade that adds full Spybotics support. (URL) Koldo ***...*** (URL) Tecnología y Robótica (URL) ***...*** (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.487)

  A very large estate brick collection

Posting in Marketplace 'cause it really is selling bricks, but this is a complete 'not for profit' by me--I'm just trying to help someone. - - - I was recently put in contact with a Diane who lives in the Greater Toronto Area. Her husband passed (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

memory
(score: 0.487)

  Re: R: How to make a differential when you've got no one?

"Luis Hernández" <lmhariano@latinmail.com> wrote in message news:H7GE3v.Lxo@lugnet.com... (...) use (...) 8222, (...) I was working on using the pulleys and even have done one with the 24T gear but i was staying with the direct non-slip drive, and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 0.486)

  Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

(...) Using a standard #1 knuckle coupler is an interesting idea. But instead of using the raw shank version, why not go with one that is mounted in a draft gear box? A little epoxy or MEK could probably mount the draft gear box on a hacked brick. (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

memory
(score: 0.486)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) I haven't tried it, so no definite answer, but see (URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) åa ä e ö å i öa ä e å. (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.486)

  Re: Has Lego begun producing "war toys"?

(...) Thanks John, I think you put to words what many folks feel, but can't articulate. In the US, WWII, has already reached the level of "myth" for most kids. This is of course an unfortunate by product of a collective refusal to honor history, but (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

memory
(score: 0.486)

  Re: Oh gente, vamos lá a dar uma ajuda! (robótica :-)

(...) O problema é a mudança de abordagem da Lego para com toda a sua linha de brinquedos. Se observares, verás que cada vez mais os kits constituem-se de menos "blocos" e mais peças dedicadas que normalmente só servem para a montagem de modelos (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.br)

spybotics
(score: 0.486)

  RE: 8472

Take at look at (URL) (If you didn't already) Greetings, Bram Nauta [bram.nauta@home.nl] -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: Laszlo Meszaros (ETH) [mailto:Laszlo.Mesza...icsson.se] Verzonden: dinsdag 17 december 2002 21:47 Aan: (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.485)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) You already have an RCX 2.0. Aside from printing "RCX 2.0" on the plastic, the RCX in RIS 2.0 is identical to the one included in RIS 1.5. Since you have downloaded the 2.0 firmware, you should be all set. Dave (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.485)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) Sorry, think I have mixed some things up. People from the Lego hotline told me the ir-interface of the RIS 2.0 RCX has been changed and communication to a spybot is not possible. Are these changes only because of the usb-tower and do they have (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.485)

  Spybotics Book

I just received my copies of the Spybotic book, LEGO Spybotics Secret Agent Training Manual (I did the tech edit--shameless plug). I'm very impressed with the finished version! Ralph, you did a great job getting it all in there--it looks neat, and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 0.485)

More:  Next Page >>