 Robotics / Spybotics / 118
Re: RCX/Spybotics/Scout communication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:30:44 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Mark Ferris writes:
Having read the messages in the various newsgoups, I must admit I'm a
little puzzled.   I've seen a lot of discussion about IR
communication, but I don't think I have a straight answer.  I have an
RCX, a Scout, and some Spybotics under the Christmas tree for the
kids.  I know the RCX and Scout talk together, but I've been using
that feature.  Will the Spybotics also talk with those two and/or
amongst themselves in a way that is programmable with NQC?

I'm no expert here, but I hate to see questions go unanswered.

I believe you can use the same NQC commands to send messages to and from the
spybot as used in the standard RCX.