  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 301 – 320 of about 4600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) Sorry, think I have mixed some things up. People from the Lego hotline told me the ir-interface of the RIS 2.0 RCX has been changed and communication to a spybot is not possible. Are these changes only because of the usb-tower and do they have (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.395)

  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

What city and state? I just checked 2 of my local Costcos near Sunnyvale, CA, and no Spybotics. Then again, we never got the Republic Gunship either. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 1.394)

  RCX/Spybotics/Scout communication

Having read the messages in the various newsgoups, I must admit I'm a little puzzled. I've seen a lot of discussion about IR communication, but I don't think I have a straight answer. I have an RCX, a Scout, and some Spybotics under the Christmas (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)

spybotics
(score: 1.394)

  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

Same thing happened to me -- ask member services to check availability in other stores for you. In SoCal, they found a few at the Garden Grove CostCo. Interestingly enough, they also found them at the Northridge CostCo, but for $19.95. --Mike (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 1.393)

  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

I just wanted to thank people that post these shopping reports here on Lugnet. Last night my wife was going to Costco, and I tagged along, only because I saw this post here. I now own a Gigamesh Spybotic. :-) It was the last one at the local Costco. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 1.393)

  MacNQC Beta Release 3.0a7

Hi All, I've uploaded MacNQC 3.0a7. One new feature: * The Piano Panel can now sound the notes it's playing on the Mac. Bugs fixed: * Updated the NQC compiler to 2.5 a3. * Fixed the NQC_Guide and MacNQC_Guide help menu items. * Fixed a crash when (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 1.393)

  Re: RCX/Spybotics/Scout communication

(...) I'm no expert here, but I hate to see questions go unanswered. I believe you can use the same NQC commands to send messages to and from the spybot as used in the standard RCX. (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)

spybotics
(score: 1.393)

  Re: RCX/Spybotics/Scout communication

(...) With the latest release of Brixcc, you have the ability to control the spybot. I sent commands to the spybot from Bricxx, but havent' gotten to the point of actually sending commands from the RCX to the Spybot--been a little busy lately. That (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)

spybotics
(score: 1.393)

  RCX remote and Spybotics

Will the RCX remote control conflict with the IR signals from the Spybotics controller? I don't have a remote control, but I'd like to get one for my RCX so I can build my own style bot to compete with my kids, but I want to make sure my remote will (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 1.392)

  Spybotics API in NQC

I'm attempting to extend the API that Dave Baum started with 2.5a4. Particularly, I'm working on getting access to the ROM library of subroutines. I'm not sure if I'm going about it wrong or not, but I'm posting this to see if others are looking in (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.392)

  Re: Spybotics Programmable Controller Internals

(...) There are two .pdf files in the LegoMindstorms 2.5 SDK that have tons of information on the Spybotics. One is the LASM bytecodes and the other gives a ROM overview of the mission system. The SDK can be found at the following link: (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.392)

  Re: Spybotics Internals

Thank you steven for posting this. I am personaly not a fan of spybotics due to there IR controls but after seening the internals I am thinking of geting one to part out. This is mainly because of the motors. Is there a chance you could put a couple (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.392)

  Re: Ist ja schon vorbei - Xmas 2002. // War: Na, Blaubärte - schöne Weihnachten gehabt?

"Juergen Stuber" <stuber@loria.fr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:87bs36mkl1.fsf@loria.fr... (...) "mußte". (...) für die Kinder: Harry Potter - Qidditsch, Slytherin, Dumbledors Büro, Kammer des Schreckens SpyBotics - Gigamesh (dazu hab ich unter (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

spybotics
(score: 1.392)

  Re: Lego Shop MK

(...) I popped in yesterday when I was up in MK looking at the house I intend to buy (no I'm not moving because of the shop, though it is an excellent extra benefit). It was indeed full of children and there were several staff who were very keen to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

spybotics
(score: 1.391)

  Re: Oh gente, vamos lá a dar uma ajuda! (robótica :-)

Pelo que se vê nos lançamentos da LEGO e nos grupos de discussão, a série Robotics Invention System está em final de vida útil, devendo ser descontinuada a qualquer momento. Diversos kits acessórios como Robotics Discovery Set e Droid Developers Kit (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.br)

spybotics
(score: 1.391)

  Spybotics Programmable Controller Internals

In my free time (yeah...sure Steven) I have begun a little project. It will require the assistance of this group, so if you have some time please visit: (URL) offer some feedback and assistance by responding to this post or e-mailing me at (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.391)

  RE: Tempted in buying my first Mindstorms invention kit - 1.5 vs 2.0 ?

The major differences between RIS 1.5 and 2.0 are the RIS software and the IR Tower. The software upgrade from RIS 1.5 to 2.0 is $19.99 (#3805) from LEGO's website. A USB IR Tower can be purchased from pldstore.com (W979783) for $29.00. There was no (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.391)

  RE: 8472

Take at look at (URL) (If you didn't already) Greetings, Bram Nauta [bram.nauta@home.nl] -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: Laszlo Meszaros (ETH) [mailto:Laszlo.Mesza...icsson.se] Verzonden: dinsdag 17 december 2002 21:47 Aan: (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.391)

  Re: Oh gente, vamos lá a dar uma ajuda! (robótica :-)

(...) O problema é a mudança de abordagem da Lego para com toda a sua linha de brinquedos. Se observares, verás que cada vez mais os kits constituem-se de menos "blocos" e mais peças dedicadas que normalmente só servem para a montagem de modelos (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.br)

spybotics
(score: 1.391)

  Re: Spybotics Programmable Controller Internals

(...) and see if there is any need to continue my project. Steven (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.391)

More:  Next Page >>