  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 261 – 280 of about 4600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Going to Toronto on sat and sun R.I.S. 2.0 cheap anywhere?

(...) I picked a Spybotics Gigamesh G60 up for $29.00 from a Future Shop on Yonge Street downtown Toronto about 2 weeks ago. Ken Finch (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 0.512)

  Re: Going to Toronto on sat and sun R.I.S. 2.0 cheap anywhere?

(...) Well it looks like I was the one that purchased the last $29.00 Spybotics Gigamesh from the Future Shop on Yonge Street. Ken Finch (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 0.511)

  Re: remote control and rcx

(...) Interesting. I do own a couple Spybotics, although I'm not sure I've ever even put batteries into them, and I think (80% sure) they were in another room at the time. That would explain why the problem went away all by itself, though. And now I (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.511)

  Spybotic Mods

I have Snaptrax S45 and a Gigamesh G60 Spybotics robots. I recently modded them both. The 1st mod was easy, I added powerful magnets on the bottom of each robots using double-sided tape so that when I am working on my techbench area if I drop a (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.511)

  Re: Default LPub project settings.

(...) I very intentionally made LPub 4 know nothing more than the preferences you set when you fire it up. This means that everything else is stored in your LDraw files, *not* in some defaults database. The reasoning is that if you try to give your (...) (16 years ago, 9-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 0.509)

  Re: LEGO Quality Control

I actually had a pretty long and very interesting discussion with Bjarke Schønwandt at BrickFair about the whole color issue. I am pretty much of an expert in color quality control-it was my job for many many years to make sure batch to batch color (...) (16 years ago, 4-Sep-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

memory
(score: 0.509)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

(...) They do indeed have new pieces (to almost everyone). During my frenzied visit to the Toy Fair showroom, I spotted what I believed to be a new Technic piece (though I later found out that it's available in at least one Spybotics set). It's a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 0.509)

  Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:K6D96D.Ews@lugnet.com... (...) I don't know about the whole color thing but your post makes me think of an interesting point. Just how exactly is LDRAW supposed to handle displaying the (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

memory
(score: 0.508)

  Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG

(...) Back in the late 60's or early 70's a guy name Steve Brand (this if from memory) came out with The Whole Earth Catalog--An Access to Tools. Big rage in the hippie/design/commune/techno geeky subcultures. He essentially provided a source for (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.508)

  Re: Very strange server behavior today

(...) Oh, please no. The web interface has no way to keep track of read posts other than your browser's memory of visited URLs. No web based forum has yet to provide the flexibility to keep track of what I have read and what I have not read (and (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

memory
(score: 0.508)

  Another little update to nxtgcc.sf.net: 1.05 compatability

Hi The 1.05 sources have been changed toward compatibility with a gcc-toolchain. To save rewriting, I take the liberty of pasting the contents of the readme file that you find in the root directory of the NXTGCC-0.0.10.zip file that can be (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

memory
(score: 0.508)

  MacNQC 3.0 Release Announcement

Hi All, I've released MacNQC 3.0. New features are: Added syntax coloring for NQC source code in the Editor Window. Made the preference window multi-paned. It now has a Compiler Pane, a Communications Pane, an Editor Pane, and a Text Colors Pane. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

spybotics
(score: 0.508)

  Re: Going to Toronto on sat and sun R.I.S. 2.0 cheap anywhere?

(...) Upper James in Hamilton. I've been looking for Future Shops that have Spybotics sets, which they have/had for $29. I'm looking for the red one. (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 0.506)

  Re: Which set has 12- and 20 tooth double bevel gears?

(...) The "Spybotics" sets all have the double-bevel gears. If you're lucky, you can find the sets on clearance - I got lucky and scored three of them at 75% off after Christmas at a not-so-local Target... I'm going to hazard a *guess* that Lego (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 0.506)

  Inventory for set 3807 Snaptrax S45

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 3807-1 Set Name: Snaptrax S45 Category: Spybotics Year Released: 2002 Inventoried by BrickLink member swanberg on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

spybotics
(score: 0.506)

  Are "classic" technic parts doomed?

Is TLS abandoning the classic "Technic" design concept completely? Looking at the new "Technic" sets, it seems that TLC continues its abandonment of the older "classic" Technic concept using holed beams and plates - replacing these with the newer (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic) !

spybotics
(score: 0.506)

  Re: NR 28 "Indian Pacific" and a boat

(...) Hi Kerry, Yeah dark blue might be a better choice although my eyes read it as about half way in between from the photos but I trust your real life memory. It's probably possible to do in dark blue but I've certainly not got the funds or (...) (16 years ago, 1-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

memory
(score: 0.505)

  Inventory for set 8550 Gahlok Va

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 8550-1 Set Name: Gahlok Va Category: Bionicle Year Released: 2002 Inventoried by BrickLink member Frankwin on 2/2/2003 (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

spybotics
(score: 0.505)

  Inventory for set 8566 Onua Nuva

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 8566-1 Set Name: Onua Nuva Category: Bionicle Year Released: 2002 Inventoried by BrickLink member mfuss903 on 2/13/2003 (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

spybotics
(score: 0.505)

  Inventory for set 8551 Kohrak Va

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 8551-1 Set Name: Kohrak Va Category: Bionicle Year Released: 2002 Inventoried by BrickLink member Frankwin on 2/3/2003 (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

spybotics
(score: 0.505)

More:  Next Page >>