  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 2581 – 2600 of 4630.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  HB died - help needed

Hi HBoarders! I have some troubles with my HB. I have set it up together with the expansion board, and it worked properly and very fine. Then once, unfortunately, the LCD, connected to the expansion board, touched one of the five motor-power diodes, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: File Error - what does it exactly mean?

(...) But I am getting it when trying to allocate an array that is larger than the amount of heap available. And it seems there is no way of checking how much space remains free, so I have no way of preventing this File Error! from happening if I (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  RE: RCX & Cybermaster (VLL comms and MicroScout)

Hi Chris, Do a search for "CM-RCX Comm" thread, in lugnet.robotics :) That's (still) my main current project. It works. It's possible to make a CM and a RCX communicate with each other through "eletric" (or light but I didn't test the input through (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: text location for apps and q?

(...) Ok, but why? Again, if you're just having fun, go for it, but don't expect it to be useful. Personally, the current interface is simple and highly functional, and a change to a file paradigm would just make it more complicated with no benefit. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Voltage or resistance

I'm joining this thread a little late, so sorry if any of this has already been stated... For "passive" sensors, the RCX measures a voltage level, but since there's a pullup you may not get what you expect. If memory serves, the RCX ADC uses a 5.0V (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: 8450 Mission / Cybermaster expansion

Ralph Hempel skrev i meddelandet <000001bf27a7$d21b76...pro150>... (...) I think this will be very difficult/impossible, as the CM does not download the firmware - it's there all the time, in ROM, so you never download *machine code* to it, only (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Boilers

(...) I (...) weren't (...) like (...) That would sound about right. I can ask the PNLTC members who live in Portland for pictures of one if you guys are really interested (Ben Fleskes should be able to get pics fairly easy). From memory, ya, most (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: NCLUG 1st Event?

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:FqnvKG.MrE@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) at all (...) thinking (...) the (...) You may be right. The NHVRR runs their train four or five times each spring and fall. The (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: MOC "Blue Shark" space figther is up!

I've now modified the ship, to have a sort of detachable cockpit. The ship looks the same from the outside, but the entire cockpit interior (except for the upper computer screen and the computer memory) can be removed, and act like a small craft on (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Does anyone remember when the sneak pics started popping up last year?

(...) New catalogs start appearing in sets somewhere around the end of October, and actual new sets shortly therafter (early Novemeber). Usually eastern U.S. and working its way west. If memory serves me correctly. Walmarts recent dumping of the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Basic assembler and downloader question

Brian Try using dl.exe rather than dlm.exe Also, put a line LOOP BRA LOOP after you store the value in the Port A. otherwise the 6811 will happily execute whatever's next in memory. Fred In your message you said: (...) . (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: legOS - Which site?

(...) Version 2.5 from Sourceforge is the latest. (...) Installed it the other day using these instructions without any problems: (URL) only thing that varies from memory, was setting the environment variables. (...) Not sure, but I don't think so. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: War

(...) This is a *very* interesting point. The UK, France & Holland have very suspect colonial pasts. Why is it that the people we oppressed don't hate us like so much of the world appears to hate the USA? Is the collective memory short or does the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Coolest Commercial On TV Today...Yo Joe!

I wanted to post this while I was locked out of LUGNET changing my posting e-mail addy, and then it slipped my mind. Saw it again on Cartoon Network tonight and it jogged my memory. Check this out: (URL) SHOULD be a trailer for a CGI G.I. Joe movie, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: New tool for making minifigs

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H238s8.5IJ@lugnet.com... (...) This is the main part of LDList :-) The source is up at (URL) but beware, the original code is old (ldlite 0.9 or so), and there *are* some (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Large LDraw/MPD Files?

(...) What are you trying to view the file with? MLCAD has a hard time when the files get too big even if it is a file with multiple-sub models. Forget about LDView it will hog up memory like crazy trying to turn the model. -Ahui (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: possible rendering problem with LDLite and transparent parts

(...) I am viewing them at full scale. It's related to the size of the work area, I'm pretty sure, rather than the resolution they're viewed at. 4000x4000 is a pretty good sized chunk of memory, I expect. Gyug sent me a note, he's looking into it. (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Well, that's discouraging. It's still happening inside the Mesa startup code. Here's a link to what looks like a bug report from over year ago which seems to indicate it might be an out of memory error. But I don't see any evidence of a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  OT: Help with translation.

Hi all! Sorry to hijack your group with a silly request like this, but I see it's been inactive the last three weeks so a little traffic might do it good :) The thing is, I have a vague memory that "Tobia" means something like "crazy" or similar in (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: self-propagating RCX program

Quick question regarding this self propagating program. Is there any way that you can talk to an RCX that has been "infected" by the worm? If not, do you have to take out the batteries and wipe the memory in order to restore your original (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>