 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2035
Re: legOS - Which site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 06:48:57 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Adam Wood writes:
I'm still new to legOS, and the RIS come to that, and while looking for info
on legOS came across both of these :
http://www.noga.de/legOS/
http://legos.sourceforge.net

Both seem to have different versions. Noga.de seems to have more up-to-date
newsposts despite having an older version of legOS. So, which version is
correct?
Version 2.5 from Sourceforge is the latest.

And, has anyone had any problems running  Cygwin on Win2k?
Installed it the other day using these instructions without any problems:

http://legos.sourceforge.net/files/windows/cygwin/legOS-0.2.4.html

The only thing that varies from memory, was setting the environment variables.

Also does a FAQ exist for this newsgroup?
Not sure, but I don't think so.

Martin