 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1954
Re: possible rendering problem with LDLite and transparent parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Don Heyse writes:

How are you viewing the resulting image files?  Have you looked at them
at full scale?  Your problem may be aliasing in the resampling of the
images when viewed at reduced scale, and not a problem in ldlite.  Check
with Jacob for tips on how to resample for the best results.

I am viewing them at full scale. It's related to the size of the work area,
I'm pretty sure, rather than the resolution they're viewed at. 4000x4000 is
a pretty good sized chunk of memory, I expect.

Gyug sent me a note, he's looking into it.