 Local / Italia / 14036
OT: Help with translation.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:06:02 GMT

Hi all!

Sorry to hijack your group with a silly request like this, but I see it's been
inactive the last three weeks so a little traffic might do it good :)

The thing is, I have a vague memory that "Tobia" means something like "crazy" or
similar in Italian.

Since my "real" name is Tobias it would be fun to know if this is correct. If
so, is there a better word in English to describe it?

I've tried with AltaVista Babelfish but got nothing on the hook...

Thanks for the help in advance.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe